Windows 10: string space corrupt

Discus and support string space corrupt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When using QB45 in DosBox I get "string space corrupt" How can I fix this error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J.F.Verrij, Feb 3, 2019.

1. string space corrupt

When using QB45 in DosBox I get "string space corrupt"

How can I fix this error?

:)

J.F.Verrij, Feb 3, 2019

2. ordering strings alphanumerically

You don't loop it, it does via .Sort(IComparer). In my example, it would like like...
    Code: List<string> list = new List<string>(); list.Add("2"); list.Add("1"); list.Add("0"); //sort it OffsetLengthPairComparer comparer = new OffsetLengthPairComparer(); list.Sort(comparer);[/quote] Obviously my comparer doesn't work for strings because it is for a custom type but, you get the idea.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Zyon Win User
    Strings and Linked lists in C++

You don't have to check every character yourself until it is a space, try using stringstream from C++'s standard library:

#include <sstream>

Create the stringstream object, initialise it with the input string, and then do a while loop as long as the stream has character (stringstream.good()) and perform a getline using ' ' (space) as delimiter, then add the string obtained from getline() to your linked list.

I can give you a sample completed code if you need it.

(Just to make it easier for you, getline() takes in input stream, string parameter to output line to, and optionally delimiter)

Zyon, Feb 3, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

string space corrupt

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

string space corrupt

1. string space corrupt - Similar Threads - string space corrupt

2. Corrupt HDD and bi initialize library failed with string

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt HDD and bi initialize library failed with string: Yesterday i was enjoying my game and i suddenly get a BSOD with kernel in page error as stop code, i get it like 2 times and then I start to get bi initialize library failed with an error string, a lot of stuff tried like rebuilding the bcd and stuff, and then now the bios...
  3. Corrupt HDD and bi initialize library failed with string

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt HDD and bi initialize library failed with string: Yesterday i was enjoying my game and i suddenly get a BSOD with kernel in page error as stop code, i get it like 2 times and then I start to get bi initialize library failed with an error string, a lot of stuff tried like rebuilding the bcd and stuff, and then now the bios...
  4. String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table: I'm trying to complete the installation of the BS-240 clinical chemistry analyzer that is to be connected to a Windows 10 computer. Whenever I run the 'setup.exe' file to start the installation, I see this error pop up immediately - String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not...
  5. String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table

String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table: I'm trying to complete the installation of the BS-240 clinical chemistry analyzer that is to be connected to a Windows 10 computer. Whenever I run the 'setup.exe' file to start the installation, I see this error pop up immediately - String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not...
  6. Load string error

Load string error: When the desktop turns back on with Windows 10, the following message is prompted : "Loadstring error". How do I address this error and fix it the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/load-string-error/6ce1ef37-c33b-468f-b913-f2ddd4fc1dae
  7. a build string

in Windows 10 Customization
    a build string: How do you add a build string https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-build-string/b6729d1b-db97-4d91-b75d-ec5d1c943b59
  8. dmis string

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dmis string: I ran an sfc/scannow and it revealed corrupted files that could not be fixed. I tried to run a dmis but could not get the source correct. I upgraded to windows 10 and don'y know what the correct string is. Please help! Thanks, Harvey Stobezki 42323
  9. String with spaces in set /p (batch file)

String with spaces in set /p (batch file): Hi! I would like to let a user type in things with spaces in set /p. This is the code I currently have that does not work: Code: :newdoc2 cls echo What do you want to say? set saynew=%randomnum% set /p saynew= if %saynew% == %randomnum% goto newdoc2 echo "%saynew%"...
  10. Powershell string parsing

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell string parsing: Lets say I have a string with several columns separated by spaces. The number of spaces and the data in each column are unknown. How would you grab what's in col3 using PowerShell? I know how I would do it with Awk, but that won't necessarily be available to me. col1 col2...