Windows 10: Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?

Discus and support Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_pepsi_effect [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_pepsi_effect, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?

/u/The_pepsi_effect, Jun 22, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Binge Win User
    Striped Screens Of Death!

striped gray screen = GSOD = 5XXX series ATI card problem

Binge, Jun 22, 2020
  4. dimangi Win User

Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?

blue stripes on the lock screen

When double tapping the screen I get one or two blue stripes across the screen from top down. The stripes disappear quickly by themselves. When I swipe they are no longer there. This also doesn't happen every time, only seldomly. When they do appear, I can
    re-create the situation multiple times. Once I swipe away from the lock screen and lock the phone again, the stripes are gone and the situation cannot be re-produced.

Do I have a faulty device or is it a bug?

dimangi, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?

1. Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help? - Similar Threads - Stripes screen anyone

2. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could anyone help me solving this problem?: Hi,i have a problem with my internet speed that when i play on my pc or dowloading anything the speed is ok natural then suddenly the speed goes down and my ping goes 400+ for around 7 to 10 seconds then it goes natural . I dont know what to do so could anyone help me solving...
  3. Could anyone help me solving this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could anyone help me solving this problem?: Hi,i have a problem with my internet speed that when i play on my pc or dowloading anything the speed is ok natural then suddenly the speed goes down and my ping goes 400+ for around 7 to 10 seconds then it goes natural . I dont know what to do so could anyone help me solving...
  4. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  5. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  6. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Anyone could help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone could help me?: Ok so just today I was going to upload a image to a programme and when it opened the files it closed. I have checked if I had a update missing but no, I tried on other programmes but it closed too. Apologies for the bad grammar submitted by /u/1vider1 [link]...
  8. Stripes in pc, could anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stripes in pc, could anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_pepsi_effect [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdn0da/stripes_in_pc_could_anyone_help/
  9. horizontal stripe across the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    horizontal stripe across the screen: A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all situations; the color of the stripe is related to whatever background color there is, just a little darker. Most visible it is...
  10. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...