Windows 10: Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue)

Discus and support Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; All dropdown selection menus start flashing when you click on them. This happens in all Windows 10 Apps including Mail App. Same issue with the Netflix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Slyfer900, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue)

All dropdown selection menus start flashing when you click on them. This happens in all Windows 10 Apps including Mail App. Same issue with the Netflix App. Does anyone know what could cause this?

submitted by /u/Slyfer900
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Slyfer900, Nov 30, 2020

2. Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 30, 2020
  3. graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue)

issue with graphics card on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the display adapters.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

Steps:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Click on Display Adapter and expand the same.

• Right-click on Display adapter
      and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also, download and install the latest display adapter drivers from the manufacturer website.

You can also refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue)

1. Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue) - Similar Threads - Strobo blinking buttons

2. Laptop power button blinking and not reacting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop power button blinking and not reacting: My laptops power button keeps blinking and so do the lights on my mouse when plugged in, yet if I press or hold the power button, the laptop doesn’t react at all, I even tried removing and reinstalling the battery, which didn’t work and the laptop has no way for me to access...
  3. Laptop power button blinking and not reacting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop power button blinking and not reacting: My laptops power button keeps blinking and so do the lights on my mouse when plugged in, yet if I press or hold the power button, the laptop doesn’t react at all, I even tried removing and reinstalling the battery, which didn’t work and the laptop has no way for me to access...
  4. Laptop power button blinking and not reacting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is the power button blinking light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the power button blinking light: The power button on my laptop keeps blinking and I'm getting no power however I haven't plugged into the charger and it is indicating that it is charged and the power light on the other side of the laptop is also on indicating that there should be power but Getting atype of...
  6. Why is the power button blinking light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the power button blinking light: The power button on my laptop keeps blinking and I'm getting no power however I haven't plugged into the charger and it is indicating that it is charged and the power light on the other side of the laptop is also on indicating that there should be power but Getting atype of...
  7. Blinking screen, graphics driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blinking screen, graphics driver?: I have a very new laptop, an Asus VivoBook 15, Model F512J. The screen oftenblinks for an instant, sometimes two or 3 times in succession. On every startupI get an error message: WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_1.100.3282.D_64_8j3eq… With the caption: The...
  8. Power button constantly blinking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power button constantly blinking: i remember al my computers did this in the past, i think its just doing to let you know it processing or something like that, the windows pc i now have has a big power button with en led o ring around it. is there anyway to keep the led steady? submitted by /u/swollpug89...
  9. Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strobo like blinking buttons (graphical issue): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Slyfer900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k45nma/strobo_like_blinking_buttons_graphical_issue/
  10. Blinking Yellow Start/ Power On Button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blinking Yellow Start/ Power On Button: When I shut down my pc at the end of the day it goes off completely and all lights disappear. However, when I start my computer the next day and press the power on button, it turns a blinking yellow and doesn't turn on. I have to turn off the power strip and wait 10 seconds...