Windows 10: Strongly Recommended for 1809!

Discus and support Strongly Recommended for 1809! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just thought I would mention/remind that you can nicely learn all the is new, changed & or improved in 1809 using Tips! This offers a great way to,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Strongly Recommended for 1809!

Just thought I would mention/remind that you can nicely learn all the is new, changed & or improved in 1809 using Tips! This offers a great way to, quickly & easily right w/in your OS, access How, What, Where & just everything about your Windows 10, as it now is, w/ the October 2018 Update .

Strongly Recommended for 1809! 1343807.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Strongly Recommended for 1809! 1343806.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Oct 3, 2018
  2. PaulPChou Win User

when to upgrade to 1809

Microsoft:

I've read that 1809 will be coming out very soon. What I want to know is when should I go up to 1809? When it comes out or should I wait to upgrade later?

PaulPChou, Oct 3, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Oct 3, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Skip 1803 and get 1809.

Hi SageHalo2983128,

Yes if you can manage to block 1803, when 1809 is released you can go straight to that version, there is no requirement to have 1803 to get 1809 . ..

DaveM121, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Strongly Recommended for 1809! - Similar Threads - Strongly Recommended 1809

2. Strong Certificate Matching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strong Certificate Matching: Hello,I've been tasked with implementing Strong Certificate Matching on Enterprise servers. After doing some research I saw that this could cause major authentication issues on Domain Controllers. Does anyone know how this is safely rolled out or has anyone does this in their...
  3. Strong Certificate Matching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strong Certificate Matching: Hello,I've been tasked with implementing Strong Certificate Matching on Enterprise servers. After doing some research I saw that this could cause major authentication issues on Domain Controllers. Does anyone know how this is safely rolled out or has anyone does this in their...
  4. Is Windows Defender strong enough?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windows Defender strong enough?: Hi, I recently had a severe-level threat detected on my computer, but windows defender removed it says Removed Or Restored it. Afterwards, I ran several full scans and almost a hundred Quick Scans, and all reported that there were no threats. However, my computer began to...
  5. <strong><font color="#227093" size=4px>This is some text!</font></strong>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    <strong><font color="#227093" size=4px>This is some text!</font></strong>: This is some text! sdasdasdsadsahttp://www.google.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strongfont-color227093-size4pxthis-is-some/06386bfc-b8cc-4019-8caa-0afb8aacf07c
  6. Recommendation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recommendation: Hi, As i know that there will be no windows 11 but i would recommend to pass this to the heads and suggest the next feature of windows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksehGJccqQ...
  7. Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal: I recently refreshed Windows 10 on an old PC and have a new problem. While the wifi signal is strong (full bars) and never disconnects, the internet sometimes drops away. The wifi symbol is replaced with the "no internet" globe, but the signal still shows as strong and I'm...
  8. A strong security suggestion/recommendation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A strong security suggestion/recommendation: [ATTACH] For anyone who has not done this, already, you are, certainly, urged to do it. > Settings > Windows Security > App & browser control ... scroll down to Isolated browsing Click on Install Windows Defender Application Guard. In the resulting dialogue window scroll...
  9. How strong is Gorilla Glass 6?

in Windows 10 News
    How strong is Gorilla Glass 6?: Corning recently unveiled its next-generation Gorilla Glass. It's promised to be stronger than ever and designed to balance the effects of drops from heights and numerous drops to address what we need most— phones that won't shatter when they slip out of our hands. I spoke...
  10. Another Microsoft strong arm tactic

in Browsers and Email
    Another Microsoft strong arm tactic: I received an email from Microsoft regarding my Windows Live Mail 2012............................... Dear user, In a few weeks, we will be making some changes to our email services that might impact your @outlook.com, @hotmail, @live, or @msn email account. Those...