Windows 10: Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option

Discus and support Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During the installation of one of the Microsoft update i accidentally turn off my laptop... When i restarted it,it shows texts on a black screen like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ayushsinha2, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option

During the installation of one of the Microsoft update i accidentally turn off my laptop...

When i restarted it,it shows texts on a black screen like undoing the changes made to computer.....and I'm not able to do anything to recover it can anyone help me to get out of this trouble?

:)

ayushsinha2, Dec 30, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option

Black screen "undoing changes made to pc"

I left my pc and it was running perfectly and when i came back it was cycling on a black screen (undoing changes made to your pc) cant figure out how to fix pls help

angryplush, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option

1. Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option - Similar Threads - Struck undoing changes

2. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer: How do I stop ‘undoing changes made to your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/7450a354-9e85-4a3a-9a61-cdcd9e624c78
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I left my PC to update for a while, and when I came back there was just a black screen with the message "Undoing changes made to your computer" I've searched this up but haven't found a fix that works, help would be appreciated submitted by /u/K0BALT_ [link] [comments]...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...
  6. UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER

UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER: I have been getting the "UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER" black screen message for the last few hours. Updating my Lenovo laptop to Windows 10 Version 1903.. any idea on how to get past this message???...
  7. 'Undoing changes made to your computer'

'Undoing changes made to your computer': I have recently tried to update Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which has unfortunately left me with a laptop I am unable to use. I have tried all options including a reset but nothing helps. Can anyone offer any advise please? Thanks...
  8. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: [ATTACH] มันเป็นแบบนี้มาสักพักแล้วต้องแก้ยังไงครับ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/bd8917c7-4b35-4dc5-ab47-d26b7f892f95
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer black scrre

Undoing changes made to your computer black scrre: An hour or so ago I got a popup to install windows update. I pressed Reboot now. It rebooted and got stuck at 87%. After a while it rebooted and I have a black screen with the swirling dots and text saying “Undoing changes made to your computer...”. I let it stay that way...
  10. undoing changes to made your computer

undoing changes to made your computer: How can I fix this? at that time i update win 10 ver 1903 it's show me "undoing changes to made your computer" plz help me I dont know what to do for this!...