Windows 10: Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting!

Discus and support Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello From last few days, I'm encountering blue screen errorsabout 15 days. While using my PC it suddenly restarted and gave that blue screen error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Avi aVi Avi, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting!

Hello

From last few days, I'm encountering blue screen errorsabout 15 days. While using my PC it suddenly restarted and gave that blue screen error. And now each time i boot my pc it starts checking and fixing drive c. Whats worse is it gets sticker in between that process at stage 2 at about 81%. I even waited for an hour or more in it wait but it didn't proceeded a bit. Thats why i started ignornig that message and each time i booted my pc... I just skipped it. However still that blue comes after every 15 minutes and i had to restart my pc. However it still gave me a small window of 15 minutes to copy the files on which i had to work on my pendrive and use them on my laptop. However today i decided to compleatly update my pc to latest cumulative update and other defemder updates. Surprisi g today it didn't restarted for next four hours... But started to show me error "restart to fix drive error", and later restarted automatically giving that same blue screen. However this time, it stopped giving me an option to skip that disk checkup and as usual got strucked at 81%. I even tried going to advance option in recovery and boot my pc in safe mode but it just don't allow to go in without that disk checkup and gets strucked at 81%. Now I'm left with no option but to go through that disk checkup which never ends. I tried running chkdsk command in command prompt and it too gets strucked at 81%. However it now slowly slowly progresses giving error "File Record Segment 2C27A is unreadable" or "Error detected in indexing $I30 for file 299CF" while scanning each file. However the process is still extreamly slow sitting in frount of pc from one hour and still it hasn't proceeded by even a %.

This isn't the first time I'm encountering blue screen on my PC which occurred either while dual booting my PC with Linux or doing other experiments. However each time it gave me an option to access and back up my importent files. But this time i didnt did any such thing on my pc which could trigger this blue screen but still i encounterd this blue screen.

Hope you would have read my entire querry.

Can anybody help me with this?

:)

Avi aVi Avi, Jul 3, 2020

2. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Hello again.

Because that there aren't any dump files included in the zip, I will suggest you some steps that other people with the same problem got.

Cheers, Boris Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting! :)

BorisTheAnimal, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Error 0x800705b4 while updating Windows 10

Hi Fred,

To resolve your concern about the Error 0x800705b4, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 3, 2020
  4. TheHunter Win User

Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting!

PC hangs while gaming, with loud noise to boot.

IRQ less or equal or kernel.. is usually cpuv and ram controller voltage fault, sometimes even cache voltage.

what's your cpuv and freq. atm?
    cache voltage and freq.?
    vccin (input voltage) and vccsa - cpu system agent voltage?

do you have ram power current option too, if yes try 1 higher step? by Asus it should be in digi+.. While you're there also raise cpu power curent for 2 -3 steps

next step, would be higher cpu system agent voltage, 0.040v offset should be enough.
    I use this offset for OC 4.7Ghz 1.278v with cache at 43x 1.213v, both adaptive voltage, and ram tridentx 2400mhz CL10/1T .

then change voltage to manual and try higher volts.

About TinyLake and iRST C-state tweaks

*63366-1dc03d9d662061de1ca12266efdc6440.jpg*

Is your ram at 1T or 2T, what's tFAW timing or tRFC timing?

TheHunter, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting!

1. Strucked while FIXING C:/ while booting! - Similar Threads - Strucked while FIXING

2. Error while booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while booting: Hi I get this error your pc device needs to be repaired. A required device isnt connected or cannot be accessed eroor : 0xc000000f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-booting/377c3ece-dbb1-4e49-a43e-de66fc08437d
  3. Error while booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while booting: Hi I get this error your pc device needs to be repaired. A required device isnt connected or cannot be accessed eroor : 0xc000000f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-booting/377c3ece-dbb1-4e49-a43e-de66fc08437d
  4. system struck in restart loop while booting from USB before installing 10pro

system struck in restart loop while booting from USB before installing 10pro: So I decided to reinstall windows 10 using USB bootable, I chose the version I want and proceeded to the partition and to the installation of windows files,update and the rest. My laptop restart before the finishing up could complete and I have to start all the process again...
  5. system struck in restart loop while booting from USB before installing 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system struck in restart loop while booting from USB before installing 10pro: So I decided to reinstall windows 10 using USB bootable, I chose the version I want and proceeded to the partition and to the installation of windows files,update and the rest. My laptop restart before the finishing up could complete and I have to start all the process again...
  6. system struck in restart loop while booting from USB before installing 10pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows freezes while FIXING C:/ during every boot!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes while FIXING C:/ during every boot!: Hello From last few days, I'm encountering blue screen errorsabout 15 days. While using my PC, it just suddenly restarted and gave that blue screen error.And now each time i boot my pc it starts checking and fixing drive C:/. Whats worse is that it gets strucked in between...
  8. Fixing C: while Installing windows

Fixing C: while Installing windows: I was installing windows idk if this is normal but this showed up if this is not normal can i just stop and install windows normally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-c-while-installing-windows/5bea225c-6786-4739-bdc9-fd059a197fe9
  9. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while booting: I'm getting BSODs on windows startup, making me unable to boot into boot into windows, this problem started after installing 2004 update, As of now, only way to use windows is using safe mode. My Laptop specs: (using inxi -F in manjaro (dual booted)) Machine: Type:...
  10. windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.: i have a dell laptop model: dell g7 7588 . i bought it two months ago. it has intel i9-8 th gen with 128 gb ssd and 1tb hdd with nvidia GeForce gtx 1060 maxq with 6 gb ram. it is making me sick i bought it with 1,70,000 . please help me with it. windows 10 freezes...