Windows 10: Struggling to get windows 10 to install on my new PC

Discus and support Struggling to get windows 10 to install on my new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been struggling to boot up windows 10 on my new PC it has the following parts: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by masconn907, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Struggling to get windows 10 to install on my new PC

I have been struggling to boot up windows 10 on my new PC it has the following parts:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H MicroATX

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB 2 x 8 GB

SSD: Intel 665p 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

GPU: ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB Phantom Gaming D OC Video Card

PSU: SeaSonic S12III 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Everytime I try to start windows from my flash drive my pc will attempt to start up windows. I get a black screen with the windows logo. All of a sudden the pc will then stop displaying anything and my monitor shuts off. The mother board still has power but I have no idea what is going on. And it will cycle on and off doing this a couple times

I have tried the following:

1. Replaced the motherboard and it does the same thing

2. Reformatting my flashdrive currently using windows media tool

3. Changing the boot priorities

4. My buddy tried putting the GPU and Ram in his computer and they worked fine

5. My buddy also tried to boot up the pc from his SATA SSD has windows 10 on it and the same problem happened

6. Tried a different PSU same thing happens

:)

masconn907, Dec 27, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Struggling to get windows 10 to install on my new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Struggling to get windows 10 to install on my new PC

1. Struggling to get windows 10 to install on my new PC - Similar Threads - Struggling install

2. i'm struggling with installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm struggling with installing windows 11: hey guys i wanted to upgrade windows from 10 to 11 and i downloaded the iso file from microsoft's official site but when i run the file in the picture it's running for 3 or 4 seconds sometimes 1s and stops running, by the way my lap top meets all requirements that windows 11...
  3. i'm struggling with installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i'm struggling with installing windows 11: hey guys i wanted to upgrade windows from 10 to 11 and i downloaded the iso file from microsoft's official site but when i run the file in the picture it's running for 3 or 4 seconds sometimes 1s and stops running, by the way my lap top meets all requirements that windows 11...
  4. Struggling to Install Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to Install Windows: I recently upgraded my computer and I can't install/boot Windows. Previously I only had one 2TB NVME M.2 that was my boot and overall storage. I didn't format before making the upgrade as I thought it wouldn't complicate things. Now I'm stuck as my M.2 isn't being detected by...
  5. Struggling to Install Windows

Struggling to Install Windows: I recently upgraded my computer and I can't install/boot Windows. Previously I only had one 2TB NVME M.2 that was my boot and overall storage. I didn't format before making the upgrade as I thought it wouldn't complicate things. Now I'm stuck as my M.2 isn't being detected by...
  6. Windows 11 install struggles Delete please

Windows 11 install struggles Delete please: I am building a brand new pc and I purchased windows 11 for my OS. I installed windows fine but then windows crashed. After the crash windows never finishes booting. There are no backups to recover to. I tried to reinstall windows but the storage drive isn’t visible. On my...
  7. Windows 11 install struggles Delete please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install struggles Delete please: I am building a brand new pc and I purchased windows 11 for my OS. I installed windows fine but then windows crashed. After the crash windows never finishes booting. There are no backups to recover to. I tried to reinstall windows but the storage drive isn’t visible. On my...
  8. Struggling to activate new motherboard Z790 on NVMe SSD install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to activate new motherboard Z790 on NVMe SSD install: Hi. I recently upgraded an old pc to a new motherboard. Specifically, I purchased the ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI. The PC originally had two SATA HDDs installed, a 120GB SSSD and a 1TB HDD. When I installed the new motherboard, the windows 10 OS struggled to accept the...
  9. Struggling to activate new motherboard Z790 on NVMe SSD install

Struggling to activate new motherboard Z790 on NVMe SSD install: Hi. I recently upgraded an old pc to a new motherboard. Specifically, I purchased the ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI. The PC originally had two SATA HDDs installed, a 120GB SSSD and a 1TB HDD. When I installed the new motherboard, the windows 10 OS struggled to accept the...
  10. Struggling to Install Windows to an M.2 Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to Install Windows to an M.2 Drive: MOBO: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFICPU: 5600XRAM: 16GB 3600MHZ DDR4GPU: PALIT 980BIOS VERSION: E7C95AMS.2D0M.2 DRIVE: Crucial P3 Plus 2TBOTHER DRIVES: NoneI am currently trying to install windows on my MIL's new m.2 drive in her desktop PC.When in UEFI mode the bios does not...