Windows 10: Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition

Discus and support Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition it say I need to go to online and privacy settings and give permission or something but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NadiaLeroux, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition

I am struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition it say I need to go to online and privacy settings and give permission or something but when I try to go to settings I can't find what I need to change or do so I can play on realms please help me

:)

NadiaLeroux, Jun 8, 2020

2. Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.

Hello. I’m on Minecraft Pocket Edition, and am having extreme trouble in joining a realm with friends. I have the ability to play multiplayer games, but I cannot join realms. When I attempt to, it says “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how
    your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings.” I go to this site, and the only thing that pops up is something regarding “parental access permission”. I spoke with my guardian and they hadn’t done a
    single thing with my account and needing “permission”. I’ve tried about everything I can think of to get this to work. Can anyone help?

SkilledGurlNinja1, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition

Source: Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition - Xbox Wire

See also: Pocket Edition is 5 years old! Have a trailer for 1.0!

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition

Minecraft: Pocket Edition arrives on Windows 10 Mobile

Source: Minecraft: Pocket Edition arrives on Windows 10 Mobile - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition

1. Struggling to play on realms in minecraft pocket edition - Similar Threads - Struggling play realms

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition on iPad not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Pocket Edition on iPad not running properly: When i try to open one of my worlds it starts to open then after 3 min it makes a “POWER DOWN” sound and returns to my home screen. Every so often while im playing randome blocks will disapear and the music gets distorted . I have the update that was resontly released ....
  3. Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to accept a Realms invite from a friend. However, it said I was unable to play on Realms because of the way my account was set up. My problem? I can't find *any* of the settings needed to fix this. None at all. Nothing in my PC's settings, nothing found on...
  4. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...
  5. About Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Pocket Edition: If you get Minecraft Windows 10 edition do you get pocket edition for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-minecraft-windows-10-and-minecraft-pocket/9b27e947-9a6a-4c82-9a26-e9c3c6563271
  6. Minecraft realms windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft realms windows 10 edition: I keep getting this message whenever I try to start my realms free trial or try to join a friends realm "you cannot play online multiplayer because how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/account setting." I have changed my...
  7. Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble joining a Minecraft Realm on Pocket Edition.: Hello. I’m on Minecraft Pocket Edition, and am having extreme trouble in joining a realm with friends. I have the ability to play multiplayer games, but I cannot join realms. When I attempt to, it says “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft pocket edition: Hello microsoft, i have a question. Since i play minecraft pocket edition everything was going well. But a few months later i think i am muted For ever. Can you fix this please. Minecraft name: FuzerFlight13 Thank you. Justin Wolfs...
  9. Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition: ptVorcjr9qU Once upon a time, Minecraft: Pocket Edition had no clouds and no sun. It had no slimes and no melons. You may find this hard to believe, pocket crafters of the past year. But at the beginning, Pocket Edition had the most basic of gameplay features, forged by a...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta & Pocket Edition Update: [img] Energize your worlds with the latest free update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition and the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta. Starting today, players in either of these versions can start making wonderful creations with basic redstone components, explore new desert...