Windows 10: Struggling to switch from Enterprise Evaluation to Licensed VM Windows

Discus and support Struggling to switch from Enterprise Evaluation to Licensed VM Windows in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; This is on a Virtualized version of Windows 10 (Ver 1809, OS Build 17763.1554) within Win10 Pro 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)... I can't activate, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by thedoc46, Oct 23, 2020.

1. thedoc46 Win User

Struggling to switch from Enterprise Evaluation to Licensed VM Windows

This is on a Virtualized version of Windows 10 (Ver 1809, OS Build 17763.1554) within Win10 Pro 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)... I can't activate, i've tried active license keys, none of which work . I'm trying to setup a fully working version of win10 virtualized within my win10 so it doesn't keep shutting down !. Being i'm on the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, it keeps shutting me down every hr, citing evaluation copy as the error in eventlog.

If i go to activation to use an available license key, all it tells me is 'This version of windows is expired. Install the latest version to activate. Error Code 0xC004FC07

Any tips would be appreciated.

:)

thedoc46, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation cannot be activated. It's only a 90 day free trial.

The reason is simple: As Enterprise edition is only available through Microsoft Volume Licensing agreement, all attempts to activate an evaluation version outside this agreement are obviously not legit, pure piracy, because there simply are no reasons to try to activate the trial version.

Solution is very simple: get your company a Volume Licensing deal, and get valid, legit volume licensing MAK or KMS keys.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/lice...ot%3aprimaryr3

In case you have Enterprise product keys available through a Visual Studio subscription (VS, former MSDN), you must install a clean copy of Windows 10 Enterprise and activate it using your VS key.

3. thedoc46 Win User

This is on a Virtualized version of Windows 10 (Ver 1809, OS Build 17763.1554) within Win10 Pro 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)... I can't activate, i've tried active license keys, none of which work . I'm trying to setup a fully working version of win10 virtualized within my win10 so it doesn't keep shutting down !. Being i'm on the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, it keeps shutting me down every hr, citing evaluation copy as the error in eventlog.

If i go to activation to use an available license key, all it tells me is 'This version of windows is expired. Install the latest version to activate. Error Code 0xC004FC07

Any tips would be appreciated.

thedoc46, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Struggling to switch from Enterprise Evaluation to Licensed VM Windows

Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM

I'm currently unable to get a license working for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, it should be getting the global license when I connect to the internet like it has in the past, but recently any VM I build with the LTSC iso is unable to be licensed. I should
    mention that this is only with LTSC and having no problems with Windows server or the regular enterprise eval.

Getting error code 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked when I do slmgr -ato

This has been happening for a few days and I've tried all kinds of different slmgr commands and the activation troubleshooter.

Here is the license details:

Struggling to switch from Enterprise Evaluation to Licensed VM Windows c5fce23e-7b7a-45a0-8a6f-71cd1ed89a05?upload=true.png

HunterHill1, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Struggling to switch from Enterprise Evaluation to Licensed VM Windows - Similar Threads - Struggling switch Enterprise

2. Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?: Hello,normally whenever I would install the Windows Enterprise Evaluation it would automatically activate the 90-day license. This has changed however as this time I did a fresh install already tried both Windows 10 and 11 I get the Windows License is expired message in the...
  3. Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?: Hello,normally whenever I would install the Windows Enterprise Evaluation it would automatically activate the 90-day license. This has changed however as this time I did a fresh install already tried both Windows 10 and 11 I get the Windows License is expired message in the...
  4. Why is a fresh Enterprise Evaluation installation license expired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation

activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation: Hi, I wanted to activate my windows 10 enterprise evaluation and so bought a product key but it didn't work. I have told that my product key is a personal key but my installed version is a volume version, is it any way to solve the problem? something like downgrade my mind...
  6. How to activate windows 10 from a enterprise evaluation

How to activate windows 10 from a enterprise evaluation: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-from-a-enterprise/8842284d-6ddc-4f84-8240-a2a18cd77d31
  7. Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM

Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM: I'm currently unable to get a license working for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, it should be getting the global license when I connect to the internet like it has in the past, but recently any VM I build with the LTSC iso is unable to be licensed. I should mention that this is...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation

Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation: I have a subscription to Windows 365 E3, and it is suppose to come with Windows 10 Enterprise. But, when I downloaded it, it is showing that it is an Evaluation version. How do I extend it to my Windows 365 license ?...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise with a local Windows 10 VM license

Windows 10 Enterprise with a local Windows 10 VM license: Hello, I have a 10 Enterprise on my laptop. I can't seem to figure out if the license is per user or per device. I need to run a local Windows 10 VM and need to verify license requirements. As the main user of this laptop, I would be the only one accessing the VM and it...