Windows 10: Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!!

Discus and support Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I am unsure what is going on and blatantly I am angry and upset. I have a msi laptop with windows 10 installed. Absolutely perfect upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmberBaker3, May 28, 2020.

1. Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!!

Hello,

So I am unsure what is going on and blatantly I am angry and upset. I have a msi laptop with windows 10 installed. Absolutely perfect upon getting. Until Windows updates!!! Repairing for no known reasons, being fine then update after update. Blue screen. Stopcode. Sttrail. Txt and now I have had to reset my laptop for 5 times. I have only bought this laptop THIS YEAR only about two months ago.

I am desperate to use it for work currently but I can't! I have reset it five times to be met with the same issue. If I reset I lose all my data because I can't backup I am not an expert. But I have tried command prompt fix boot on both drivers. I have had continuous startup repairs that don't work. Left it on overnight to fix as it took ages. Absolutely nothing is working.

If I reset yet again it wastes about two days to update/ reset and my audio drivers never work after reset I have to manually fix it myself. Even then they choose not to work.

In short, I am really upset because this is such an exspensive laptop and it works like garbage with these essential windows updates or what not. Just for one sttrail. Txt file that goes bad or corrupt out of my 1T OF DATA I have to reset the entire thing.

Is msi not supported by microsoft Well? I have realised you left msi computers to update on an older Windows 10 update and likely this is a bad update that I cannot get by.

Do you reccomend me to reset and deny any updates whatsoever? Because any change is ruining this sttrail. Txt file. I do not know if its due to current issues or what but I am getting desperate now.

I have left it on overnight multiple times trying to fix just so I don't have to reset it once again!!

:)

AmberBaker3, May 28, 2020
  2. WiIfred P Win User

install webcam on msi laptop

Hi 1papertiger,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about installing webcam on MSI laptops.

Most laptops have a built-in webcam on it, If it's not working, there's a problem with the driver or settings of it.

Step1: I request you to check for Hidden Devices in Device Manager. Please refer to these steps:

a. On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

b. Click on View and select Show Hidden Devices.

c. Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.

d. If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.

e. Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.

Step 2: Run the hardware troubleshooter and check if you receive any error messages.

a. On the desktop, press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.

b. Click on it and click on Hardware and Sound.

c. Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the prompted steps.

If the laptop doesn't have a built-in webcam on it, you would need to purchase an external webcam, plug it on your laptop and driver will download automatically.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, May 28, 2020
  3. upgrade msi laptop from Windows 7 Home 32bit to Windows 10 32 bit Failure

Thank you for your suggestion. Upon checking the msi web site, it looks as of now my GX720 laptop is not listed as upgradeable to windows 10. I guess I can stop trying for now.

Retireeguy, May 28, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!!

n-ster, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!!

1. Sttrail is ruining my Msi laptop!! - Similar Threads - Sttrail ruining Msi

2. Window 11 ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 ruined my laptop: I upgrade my new asus tuf 2021 version from window 10 to 11.every thing was fine untill i update some new updates a week ago.now my laptop dont even let to open start menu search button and no any setting. I can't even uninstall updates by any way ..can't even open settings...
  3. Window 11 ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 ruined my laptop: I upgrade my new asus tuf 2021 version from window 10 to 11.every thing was fine untill i update some new updates a week ago.now my laptop dont even let to open start menu search button and no any setting. I can't even uninstall updates by any way ..can't even open settings...
  4. Bitlocker decryption ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker decryption ruined my laptop: I was decrypting 2 partition of my hard drivebitlocker 4 days ago. After 77.4% and 33% respectively, it stopped and the only thing that has changed is that my laptop has become very slow. It takes 30-40 mins to boot. Nothing works smoothly. Opening a folder takes 15 mins....
  5. Bitlocker decryption ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker decryption ruined my laptop: I was decrypting 2 partition of my hard drivebitlocker 4 days ago. After 77.4% and 33% respectively, it stopped and the only thing that has changed is that my laptop has become very slow. It takes 30-40 mins to boot. Nothing works smoothly. Opening a folder takes 15 mins....
  6. Bitlocker decryption ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. update 1909 has ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update 1909 has ruined my laptop: My computer was working just fine before this week's Windows 10 update. Now, almost nothing works and everything is painfully slow. All programs, but especially all browsers and internet connections. Is there some setting or security feature that came with this update that...
  8. My msi laptop operation

My msi laptop operation: Hi. I have msi laptop model name msi GT72 2QD and it is keep showing this odd screen when I turn it on. I researched tiny bit about how to get to the normal screen again by adjusting my aptio utility setup but I still cannot get back. Please help me and here is the...
  9. Updates that ruined my laptop

Updates that ruined my laptop: Bought an Asus laptop 6 months ago. It was working fine then an update screwed up my laptop so bad it's wifi indicator is missing and there is a notification that my windows 10 isn't activated. What the hell? How can I fix this?...
  10. My MSI Laptop screen is not centered

in Windows 10 Customization
    My MSI Laptop screen is not centered: My MSI Laptop screen is off center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msi-laptop-screen-is-not-centered/6e45322a-fcc9-4c41-9da7-edd5d5a67e1a