Windows 10: Stubborn clock

Discus and support Stubborn clock in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My clock is stubborn and keep setting my time one hour behind my timezone. No matter how many times I turn "automatic time" on and off, whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nmrdc, Apr 11, 2020.

1. /u/nmrdc Win User

Stubborn clock

My clock is stubborn and keep setting my time one hour behind my timezone. No matter how many times I turn "automatic time" on and off, whenever I restart my computer it'll always be set back to one hour behind; What the hell is wrong?

submitted by /u/nmrdc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nmrdc, Apr 11, 2020

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Stubborn clock

Finnish Windows Clock typo

Hi,

We suggest that you try these troubleshooting steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Make sure that the view on the Control Panel is set by
      Category
    • Under Clock, Language and Region,
      kindly click on Change date, time, or number formats.
    • Select different language format.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Change the language format again to Finnish and check if the issue persists.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Stubborn clock

1. Stubborn clock - Similar Threads - Stubborn clock

2. I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...: The following message just appears whenever I try to delete it. Everything else was deleted fine. I am not good that good with computers. Please help!...
  3. I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...: The following message just appears whenever I try to delete it. Everything else was deleted fine. I am not good that good with computers. Please help!...
  4. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.: By "nothing" I mean administrator privileges, startup repair or File Explorer. Even the bloody volume window causes the taskbar to reload, and the Start and Search menus are slow as molasses.I tried a proposed "Sounds" fix, nothing. All other proposed fixes use Admin CMD or...
  5. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.: By "nothing" I mean administrator privileges, startup repair or File Explorer. Even the bloody volume window causes the taskbar to reload, and the Start and Search menus are slow as molasses.I tried a proposed "Sounds" fix, nothing. All other proposed fixes use Admin CMD or...
  6. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. One stubborn key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One stubborn key: Mumbai has its wet spell for around 2 months or so where a 21 day period is heavily wet. How much I try to protect my laptop within closed covers, still one of the keys always stop working as somehow moisture seeps in through somewhere. Is there any solution to fix this other...
  8. One stubborn key

One stubborn key: Mumbai has its wet spell for around 2 months or so where a 21 day period is heavily wet. How much I try to protect my laptop within closed covers, still one of the keys always stop working as somehow moisture seeps in through somewhere. Is there any solution to fix this other...
  9. One stubborn key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. "Cast to Device" menu stubbornly shows long gone devices despite removal effort

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Cast to Device" menu stubbornly shows long gone devices despite removal effort: First, let's clarify the topic we're talking about. By "Cast to Device", I mean this menu which appears any time I right-click on any eligible media file in Windows Explorer:Here is a problem.As you can see in the above image, there are devices called "HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio"...