Windows 10: Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.

Discus and support Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S-021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqkzve/stuch_at_0_very_frustrated_any_help_please/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/S-021, Jan 18, 2020.

1. /u/S-021 Win User

Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.

/u/S-021, Jan 18, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.

1. Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please. - Similar Threads - Stuch Very frustrated

2. PLEASE HELP! WILL NOT UPDATE AT ALL, VERY FRUSTRATED!! October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! WILL NOT UPDATE AT ALL, VERY FRUSTRATED!! October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds...: I have tried everything that the website has directed but to no avail. I have been trying for days now. the update will reach 20% and remain there for around 30 to 60 seconds and then when it reaches 100%, it will give me the error message "There were some problems installing...
  3. PLEASE HELP! WILL NOT UPDATE AT ALL, VERY FRUSTRATED!! October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP! WILL NOT UPDATE AT ALL, VERY FRUSTRATED!! October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds...: I have tried everything that the website has directed but to no avail. I have been trying for days now. the update will reach 20% and remain there for around 30 to 60 seconds and then when it reaches 100%, it will give me the error message "There were some problems installing...
  4. PLEASE HELP! WILL NOT UPDATE AT ALL, VERY FRUSTRATED!! October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. a very frustrating problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a very frustrating problem: Hello I'm participating in the Windows 10 Exclusive Test, but I'm looking for a solution because I have several problems. First, the search does not work in Windows. (Well... means the search feature in Windows that you use to find files.) Second, when setting up...
  6. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...
  7. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!: Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the hackers as well as Had to factory reset 3xs due to all devices thru my network... Please help I have no idea what the...
  8. Is there any help with Microsoft. Getting very frustrated. I want the date and time...

in Cortana
    Is there any help with Microsoft. Getting very frustrated. I want the date and time...: I want to have time and date displayed on my task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-help-with-microsoft-getting-very/9076c7a6-6804-4c14-8086-7400b0e693a7"
  9. Any help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any help please: I can`t open mypresentation. I`ve got windows 7 if it helps you anyhow. Here is the errortext. “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by job.ppt” 39182
  10. BSOD - I'm very frustrated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - I'm very frustrated: Good evening to you all, One week ago I "upgraded" my RAM to enable processing with Agisoft PhotoScan Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model BLS4KIT8G3D1609DS1S00 -...