Windows 10: Stuck and Panicing

Discus and support Stuck and Panicing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so today I decided to reset my laptop (Ideapad 300 from Lenovo) and after reset it went to Other User so I looked up a video on how to fix it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Flexonthedot, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Stuck and Panicing

so today I decided to reset my laptop (Ideapad 300 from Lenovo) and after reset it went to Other User so I looked up a video on how to fix it and it had jumpcuts it was the video “How to fix other user login screen” from R3DLIN3S and i followed the steps in that video except for the change administrator password, now I cant login at all and I tried safe mode but it asks for administrator password and I dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated! Im so scared...

:)

Flexonthedot, Feb 8, 2019

2. n900 dead dead dead!

Follow those instructions in the link I posted..

And for downloading the right version of flasher.. there's only ONE version for windows on that page.. It's in the middle of the list near enough.

On the link I posted earlier, you'll find 13 steps to go through.. it has screen shots too.. it's seriously not that complex so don't panic..

The list of steps start:

• Turn off your N900
    • Remove the battery
    • Insert the battery.. but leave it off
    If you get stuck at a step, let me know and I'll help out

cpitchford, Feb 8, 2019
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Stuck and Panicing

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Stuck and Panicing

1. Stuck and Panicing - Similar Threads - Stuck Panicing

2. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  3. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  4. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  5. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  6. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  7. Shift key stuck on

Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  8. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  9. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  10. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4528760 Downloading 96%