Windows 10: Stuck at 0 percent. Please help!

Discus and support Stuck at 0 percent. Please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/himanshu20898 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj712x/stuck_at_0_percent_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/himanshu20898, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Stuck at 0 percent. Please help!

/u/himanshu20898, Jul 1, 2020

2. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jul 1, 2020
  3. free windows 10 upgrade been stuck on 99 percent installing for hours please help

Hi Kenneth,

As per the description I understand that you are facing issues with upgrading the device to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Which is the previous operating system installed on your device?
    • Are you using wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I would like to inform that there might be some Windows Upgrade Components Missing or Applications might got corrupted.

I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread.

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Me () and check if it helps.

Updating stuck at 99%

Hope it helps. Update us the status of upgrading to Windows 10 with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Stuck at 0 percent. Please help!

free windows 10 upgrade been stuck on 99 percent installing for hours please help

free windows 10 upgrade been stuck on 99 percent installing for hours please help

kennethchew, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at 0 percent. Please help!

1. Stuck at 0 percent. Please help! - Similar Threads - Stuck percent Please

2. Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me: Hello,I've been trying to perform a defender full scan but it gets stuck at 0%. It reads ''full scan in progress. Estimated remaining time 00:00:00. 0 files verified.'' but the scan doesn't continue past 0%. Windows update from the start menu says my system is up to date....
  3. Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me: Hello,I've been trying to perform a defender full scan but it gets stuck at 0%. It reads ''full scan in progress. Estimated remaining time 00:00:00. 0 files verified.'' but the scan doesn't continue past 0%. Windows update from the start menu says my system is up to date....
  4. Windows Defender scan stuck at 0%. Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck. Please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck. Please help.: I am unable to enter safety mode because my laptop crashes every time I do that. I am unable to refresh or reset this laptop because the password is not working. How can I fix that?...
  6. Stuck in 100 percent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in 100 percent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pouriakh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leip6j/stuck_in_100_percent/
  7. WintoUsb stuck at 0 percent?

WintoUsb stuck at 0 percent?: Has anyone here used win to USB to install Windows on an external hard drive ? I'm trying to run Windows on my external hard drive so I can eventually game on my macbook with a egpu setup . I'm currently trying to install Windows 10 on my external 4tb hard drive , but it's...
  8. 0 percent brigthness - Black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    0 percent brigthness - Black screen: Device: Lenovo Ideapad L340 OS Build: 19041.329 I have the latest windows and drivers update; but everytime I adjust my screen brightness to 0 percent either using a fn keys or with scroll bar found in Windows Mobility Center I get dark/black screen. Is there a way to fix...
  9. Help please, BSOD will not restart, stuck on 0%.

Help please, BSOD will not restart, stuck on 0%.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xaviersimpson88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eznaw4/help_please_bsod_will_not_restart_stuck_on_0/
  10. One update is stuck at 0%. Not sure what to do. Please help.

One update is stuck at 0%. Not sure what to do. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepmeds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epbmdy/one_update_is_stuck_at_0_not_sure_what_to_do/