Windows 10: stuck at 19037.1 - please help to restart the updates flow

Discus and support stuck at 19037.1 - please help to restart the updates flow in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi gurus! Can anyone explain how can I get my box updated to the next available version in the slow/beta channel, please? It used to work then I the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by agapit64, Jul 29, 2020.

1. agapit64 Win User

stuck at 19037.1 - please help to restart the updates flow

Hi gurus!

Can anyone explain how can I get my box updated to the next available version in the slow/beta channel, please?
    It used to work then I the updates stopped coming and now there in no updates to be seen.
    And it is not that I cannot access the updates - the defender updates do come regularly.

I have tried to update manually to 19041.207 (the closest cumulative update I could find), but failed (see below)
    How can update and move on?

C:\temp> DISM /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath:.\windows10.0-kb4550936-x64_a885b5c372195aa41891c82965b46a04a1c413a4.cab

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.19037.1

Image Version: 10.0.19037.1

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~19041.207.1.7
    [==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f081e
    The specified package is not applicable to this image.

:)

agapit64, Jul 29, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Please help, Stuck!

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

I would suggest you to try these troubleshooting on Windows 10.

Method 1: You may run the System maintenance troubleshooter,

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Install all the patches and available updates from Windows updates.
      Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Windows update settings" without quotes and hit enter.

• Under Updates click on check for updates

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. stuck at 19037.1 - please help to restart the updates flow - Similar Threads - stuck 19037 please

2. Help. Update stuck in Restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. Update stuck in Restart.: Help. I have an update that is stuck in restart. I downloaded ,and installed this update : 2022-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5016688. The first time I restarted it got stuck in restarting ,so I used the power button to...
  3. Help. Update stuck in Restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. Update stuck in Restart.: Help. I have an update that is stuck in restart. I downloaded ,and installed this update : 2022-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5016688. The first time I restarted it got stuck in restarting ,so I used the power button to...
  4. Help. Update stuck in Restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "MBR Error 1" Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "MBR Error 1" Please help: Getting this on error on boot. I have a 1 TB ssd with windows 10 installed that was working fine until I restarted machine and booted to this error. “MBR Error 1. Press Any key to boot from floppy”Every thing I’m reading says to boot from a usb, get into command prompt and go...
  6. Stuck. Please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck. Please help.: I am unable to enter safety mode because my laptop crashes every time I do that. I am unable to refresh or reset this laptop because the password is not working. How can I fix that?...
  7. PC Stuck After Restart Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck After Restart Please Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kkeast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg71rx/pc_stuck_after_restart_please_help/
  8. Help please, BSOD will not restart, stuck on 0%.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please, BSOD will not restart, stuck on 0%.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xaviersimpson88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eznaw4/help_please_bsod_will_not_restart_stuck_on_0/
  9. ASPM disabled after update to 19037

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASPM disabled after update to 19037: I've searched high and low on the internet but can't get an answer. I updated windows to 19037 and ran an energy report. It is saying: Platform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled PCI Express Active-State Power...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update stuck, please help: Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all...