Windows 10: Stuck at 30% for an hour

Discus and support Stuck at 30% for an hour in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have updated from an older insider Version to the newest Version of the Dev Channel. But now I'm stuck at 30% of the update. Should I just let it run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theoware, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Stuck at 30% for an hour

I have updated from an older insider Version to the newest Version of the Dev Channel. But now I'm stuck at 30% of the update. Should I just let it run over night or restart it?

submitted by /u/theoware
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theoware, Aug 8, 2020

2. Windows stuck on installing update at 30% for a while. its an hour but it is not moving.

It is stuck on 30% since an hour. Why? How can i solve?
    Stuck at 30% for an hour f2b839c1-cab7-4ca2-92ef-7b9aee7896b8?upload=true.png

ZeeshanZafar1, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

Microsoft was of no help to me at all (yet again). Pointing at others, in this case 3rd party antivirus software is a typical attempt to hide their own incompetence.

Another few hours of productivity lost thanks to Microsoft!

Here's what worked for me: Windows Update stuck downloading updates in Windows 10

BoerenKnuppel, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Stuck at 30% for an hour

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at 30% for an hour

1. Stuck at 30% for an hour - Similar Threads - Stuck 30% hour

2. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours: My D drive kept disappearing and then reappearing whenever I would restart my pc. I tried everything I could to fix that specifically and still couldn't fix it so I decided to reinstall windows since that was one of the suggestions. Now it's been stuck at 88% for 30+ hours. I...
  3. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours: My D drive kept disappearing and then reappearing whenever I would restart my pc. I tried everything I could to fix that specifically and still couldn't fix it so I decided to reinstall windows since that was one of the suggestions. Now it's been stuck at 88% for 30+ hours. I...
  4. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows update stuck at 30% for 8 hours.

windows update stuck at 30% for 8 hours.: Last night I put windows on restart and it got to working on updates 30% and now when its been more than 8 hours and it's still at 30%. What do I do?...
  6. Windows 10 20h2 update stuck at 30% after 8 hours.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20h2 update stuck at 30% after 8 hours.: It says working on updates 30%, Don't turn off your computer. This will take a while. submitted by /u/Prince_Paradox007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq0e9n/windows_10_20h2_update_stuck_at_30_after_8_hours/
  7. Windows update stuck at 30% for the past 24 hours

Windows update stuck at 30% for the past 24 hours: is it alright for me to reboot? i feel like there must've been some sort of issue like the wifi died and won't reconnect or smth, please help, i need to work lol submitted by /u/hdew12354 [link] [comments]...
  8. Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours

Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours: Hi, I received a notification that my version of windows 10 needed to be updated. I restarted my PC as instructed at approximately 10pm. By 2am, the update was at 30%. It has remained on this for the last 12 hours. Do I just let it continue and see if the update finishes or...
  9. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours: I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD. How long does this usually take? submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord...
  10. Restarting this PC 30% for Hours.

Restarting this PC 30% for Hours.: While Windows 10 was updating the electric went out. PC will not boot up. Did restore PC, remove all of my files. PC still shows Resetting this PC 30% for Hours. 42748