Windows 10: Stuck at 30% while resetting.

Discus and support Stuck at 30% while resetting. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I put my Asus Laptop on reset,But it got stuck at 30% fo one hour.Should I wait,or what to do next. Please Help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by El _Chapo, Aug 13, 2019 at 2:12 PM.

1. El _Chapo Win User

Stuck at 30% while resetting.

I put my Asus Laptop on reset,But it got stuck at 30% fo one hour.Should I wait,or what to do next. Please Help!!

:)

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

3. Laptop stuck at 30% recovering

Hi Guddu,

Here is a link that can help you decide on which recovery option to use for your laptop. Since you appears to be stuck at 30%, we suggest that you use an installation media to restore or reset your PC:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Note that there are 2 options to consider should you choose to use an installation media to restore or reset your PC.

On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can:

• Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced options > System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers and updates that may be causing problems with your PC. This option will not affect your personal files.
    • Select Reset this PC to reinstall Windows 10. This will remove apps and drivers you installed and changes you made to settings, but lets you choose to keep or remove your personal files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Stuck at 30% while resetting. - Similar Threads - Stuck 30% while

2. Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.: So I found this Nextbook flexx 11a lapyop I did not no the password for so I gave it factory reset, It has been installing windows 10 for a while, I ended up restarting the installation and it has been at 100 percent and rebooting for a while now. Help!...
  3. Stuck at 64% while restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at 64% while restarting: I restarted my pc and it keep restarting and stuck a 64% I cant open my bios I tried turning it off and on 3 time still nothing happen Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-64-while-restarting/4e91480b-5b8e-41c2-aaaa-1e0948b54378
  4. Reset Windows stuck at 40%

Reset Windows stuck at 40%: I have dell vostro 3268 and i reset my pc, i wait 4 hour and it stuck at 40%, can i turn off my pc[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-stuck-at-40/77117feb-8789-4e30-a8c6-162b587413b2
  5. Windows reset stuck

Windows reset stuck: Hi there We are having problems when resetting a Dell laptop on Windows 10. The original reset got stuck at 57% so we forced shut down, waited half an hour and restarted. We then got the message 'A configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM' and...
  6. Computer reset stuck

Computer reset stuck: I started a FULL PC reset about 5 hours ago. As in removing all my files. Everything was going fine until now. The percentage has been stuck at 46% now for almost an hour! I'm not sure what to do as it is getting very hot but I do not want to risk harming my computer by...
  7. stuck resetting

stuck resetting: I am stuck at 13% trying to reset Microsoft 10. What do I need to do to be more successful? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-resetting/054d3e77-6ff9-4daa-b91e-15424c79de71
  8. Windows 10 stuck at 30%

Windows 10 stuck at 30%: Hi, My computer always seems to freeze whenever it needs to update and shut down/restart at the 30% mark. At first I thought it was a hardware problem so I bought a new ssd and put a fresh windows 10 on it and it had the same problem. I dont boot my computer off my HDD...
  9. Problem while resetting the windows.

Problem while resetting the windows.: Hi, I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. Now when I opened, it said undoing changes, after which it came to its previous state. Now the problem is, when ever I go in recovery options and select "Get Started" and choose for reset this pc. "There was a problem...
  10. Problem while resetting the windows.

Problem while resetting the windows.: Hi, I am facing a problem while resetting the windows. I shall explain what happened. I have done Windows reset many times before and there was never a problem but this time charger got unplugged and system got shut down due to battery discharge while resetting the PC....