Windows 10: Stuck at 30% while resetting.

Discus and support Stuck at 30% while resetting. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I put my Asus Laptop on reset,But it got stuck at 30% fo one hour.Should I wait,or what to do next. Please Help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by El _Chapo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. El _Chapo Win User

Stuck at 30% while resetting.

I put my Asus Laptop on reset,But it got stuck at 30% fo one hour.Should I wait,or what to do next. Please Help!!

:)

El _Chapo, Aug 13, 2019

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Laptop stuck at 30% recovering

Hi Guddu,

Here is a link that can help you decide on which recovery option to use for your laptop. Since you appears to be stuck at 30%, we suggest that you use an installation media to restore or reset your PC:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Note that there are 2 options to consider should you choose to use an installation media to restore or reset your PC.

On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can:

• Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced options > System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers and updates that may be causing problems with your PC. This option will not affect your personal files.
    • Select Reset this PC to reinstall Windows 10. This will remove apps and drivers you installed and changes you made to settings, but lets you choose to keep or remove your personal files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Stuck at 30% while resetting. - Similar Threads - Stuck 30% while

2. Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%: I've been trying to reset my windows PC after the CPU seriously slowed down and started overheating - it has never done this before, I assume that I have either downloaded a coin miner or been subject to something akin to a DDOS attack - yet I am stuck on the 'Reset this PC'...
  3. Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%: I've been trying to reset my windows PC after the CPU seriously slowed down and started overheating - it has never done this before, I assume that I have either downloaded a coin miner or been subject to something akin to a DDOS attack - yet I am stuck on the 'Reset this PC'...
  4. Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows stuck while Resetting.

Windows stuck while Resetting.: While resetting my windows stuck, showing installing windows 88% from a bit long. As I've started reset process yesterday night at 10:30 and still at 8 am I'm unable to complete my reset as window showing installing window 88% .Please tell me what should I do as soon as...
  6. Windows is stuck while reseting

Windows is stuck while reseting: I tried to reset my win10 and reinstall it from cloud but it's stuck Now after installing only 3%What can I do please. I'm afraid that if I pressed power button some thing wrong May happen!...
  7. Windows 10 while reset is stuck

Windows 10 while reset is stuck: So i decided to reset my pc entirely, everything was going fine until the pc turned it self off and on for the first time and now everything seems to be on but the screen is black any help?...
  8. Stuck in a loop while resetting Windows10

Stuck in a loop while resetting Windows10: i had to reset Windows10 and choose resetall the drivers option but after some time a blue screen popped up saying 'hi, we are setting a few things for you' and asked the preferred laguage,time zone and regions and i selected.Next screen said there were a few problems but...
  9. Stuck while resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck while resetting: Hi, my laptop is stuck while resetting because it was being slowed and the only way to boost the performance was to reset it. I accidentally closed my laptop while it was resetting over night and now it is stuck installing windows. Can anyone tell me how I can fix it please?...
  10. Stucked while resetting

Stucked while resetting: Good day! The windows stucked at 34% for over than hour. Is that fine? What shall I do if not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stucked-while-resetting/dd35d77d-da37-48fd-ac18-c8e1fd31c9aa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloading 30%

2. recovery from usb stuck.at.30%

3. resettign pc stuck at 30 %

4. resetting pc struck at 30,
  5. dell reovery stuch 30%,
  6. resetting pc stuck at 30%,
  7. windows getting stuck on 30% _ rebooting