Windows 10: STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10

Discus and support STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to reset or re install windows but it stuck at 64 percent my device is dell inspiron 5482 two in one please help I already created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rajeshmc1, May 3, 2020.

1. rajeshmc1 Win User

STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10

I was trying to reset or re install windows but it stuck at 64 percent

my device is dell inspiron 5482 two in one

please help

I already created IOS but still I am not able to install

please help

:)

rajeshmc1, May 3, 2020

2. Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

No error message or code encountered

I tried installing windows 10 using usb now the new windows is in my hard drive. But still when i boot in my ssd it still installing stuck at 64

AnthonyPantig, May 3, 2020
  3. Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

Hi Anthony,

For us to better assist you with the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Aside from being stuck at 64% while installing Windows, did you also encountered an error message/code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried reinstalling Windows 10 using an installation disc?
    We hope to hear from you soon?

Jennifer Cha, May 3, 2020
  4. STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2020
Thema:

STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10

1. STUCK AT 64 WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - STUCK WHILE INSTALLING

2. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  3. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in installation 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in installation 64%: My laptop is Dell Vostro 1015. In 2020, I've upgraded my PC from Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. 10 days ago, I've reseted my pc. That PC finished reset. After that, the PC started installing Windows 10 from the PC. Sudden, when the installing was on 64%, it's stuck on...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in installation 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in installation 64%: My laptop is Dell Vostro 1015. In 2020, I've upgraded my PC from Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. 10 days ago, I've reseted my pc. That PC finished reset. After that, the PC started installing Windows 10 from the PC. Sudden, when the installing was on 64%, it's stuck on...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in installation 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 installation stuck at 64%

windows 10 installation stuck at 64%: the latest update of windows 10 messed up my laptop to the point of I've had to do a full reset because it erased all my files and settings and wasn't saving settings when I redid everything. Then I couldn't login at all becauseit said it was offline and wouldn't take my...
  8. Window installation stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window installation stuck at 64%: Hey, I recently restarted my computer and while reinstalling window 10 it got stuck at 64%. I researched and researched and founded out that i have to create an ISO tool BUT I don't have a window 10 computer. Is there any way i could buy and ISO tool or is there a cheap...
  9. Windows installation stuck at 64%

Windows installation stuck at 64%: I'm downloading Windows 10 on my PC but it's stuck at 64%, every time it restarts, no progress is made. I've connected an ethernet cable if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-64/a7af0eda-b048-41be-ae56-45fbc9500801
  10. Stuck at 64% while restarting

Stuck at 64% while restarting: I restarted my pc and it keep restarting and stuck a 64% I cant open my bios I tried turning it off and on 3 time still nothing happen Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-64-while-restarting/4e91480b-5b8e-41c2-aaaa-1e0948b54378