Windows 10: stuck at 8%

Discus and support stuck at 8% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My battery is stuck at 8% and if I disconnect the charging cable will turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryanlee877, May 27, 2019.

1. stuck at 8%

My battery is stuck at 8% and if I disconnect the charging cable will turn off

:)

Ryanlee877, May 27, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 27, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 27, 2019
  4. aronchick Win User

stuck at 8%

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, May 27, 2019
Thema:

stuck at 8%

1. stuck at 8% - Similar Threads - stuck

2. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  3. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  4. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  5. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  6. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  7. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...: Tried to resolve Windows Update KB5034441 error 0x80070643 by following ever step to the dot from KB5028997.This at the start of the process. I had a perfectly normal machine.-Selected Disk 0, and partition 5. Deleted that partition in diskpart as instructed.-Created a new...
  8. Stuck at Last Step for KB5028997 while troubleshooting Windows update KB5034441 Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  10. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window spatching fails at 8%