Windows 10: Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files

Discus and support Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, please help me. I have reset ng windows 10 through recovery option and chosen the remove all from my pc, it all went well until this picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davedomingo, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files

Hi there, please help me. I have reset ng windows 10 through recovery option and chosen the remove all from my pc, it all went well until this picture below shows up. Stucked at "Reseting this PC 99%". As i make this question it is 9:50 am and the 99% was on my pc since 7pm last night. Please help me out what should I do next. Thanks in advance. Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files [​IMG]

:)

davedomingo, Aug 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 stuck in reset 99%

I will reset my pc

1.remove my file

2.clean all drives

Through

But

After 8 hours it become stuck on 99%

I cannot take risk to leave it for night

What i can do please help me

It shown resetting this pc 99%

Please help me

ToshilSonawane, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Laptop factory reset stuck at 99%

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your reset is stuck at 99%. I will be glad to assist you with this.

When you choose the "remove all files and folders" and "clean up the drive: options, please note that this is normal. Please be patient and wait for a little longer and check if the issue persists. I would suggest you to unplug all external devices connected
    to the computer as this has been known to slow down the performance of the computer.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

1. Press and hold the power button
    for 10-15 seconds to shut down the computer.

2. Restart and check if the reset is still going on.

If this doesn't help, I would suggest you to use the Windows 10 DVD and perform Reset PC.

Method 2: Reset PC through windows 10 DVD

Please refer to the links below for more information on recovery options.

Recovery options in Windows 10

Changing the start-up settings in Windows 10

Disclaimer: Note that the "keep my files" will keep your personal files but delete your apps, drivers and settings while the "remove everything" option will remove your personal files, apps and settings. Make sure to backup your data and files
    before you initiate the reset.

Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files

1. Stuck at 99% Recovery Reset Windows 10 - remove all files - Similar Threads - Stuck 99% Recovery

2. Resetting this PC stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting this PC stuck at 99%: I wanted to reset my PC to give it a fresh start and then it got stuck at 99% for more than a hour now please help me.My operating system is Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-this-pc-stuck-at-99/50d3650a-baf2-4390-b582-e24aeb160474
  3. PC Reset Stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Reset Stuck at 99%: I decided to completely wipe my PC because it has about 6 years worth of tons and tons of files on it, which frankly I only really use 30% of, so naturally I figured it’d be healthy to wipe everything and organize it a bit more. I used Windows’ PC reset feature and it has...
  4. Resetting this PC Stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting this PC Stuck at 99%: So I'm selling my old pc to upgrade to a new one and wanted to wipe the hard drive and SSD so I could sell it. I reset the pc and used a cloud download to reinstall windows, and checked the clean data box to completely wipe it. I started that at 11 am yesterday, by about 5pm...
  5. Windows 10 reset stuck at 99%

Windows 10 reset stuck at 99%: Hi, I tried to reset my pc but it got stuck on 99%. Some threads suggest to wait but I’ve been waiting for almost 12 hours now. Do I still wait? submitted by /u/Iplaygamezlol123 [link] [comments]...
  6. Reset stuck at 99%

Reset stuck at 99%: So i started the reset of my pc 15 hours ago. It took 5-6 hours to go to 99% , and now its still not finished. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-99/5d43572e-a6e3-4ceb-8a72-9558b1934818
  7. Reset This PC Stuck at 99%

Reset This PC Stuck at 99%: I'm trying to reset my pc to clear all the accumulated junk off it, so I reset it, but it is stuck at 99% and has been for 5 hours now, what do i do? submitted by /u/SnEamonLemon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk0frt/reset_this_pc_stuck_at_99/
  8. Factory Reset Stuck at 99%

Factory Reset Stuck at 99%: So yesterday I full on factory reset my computer because it was running weird in certain games. I started it at around 1pm yesterday, it got to 99% at around 5pm, and it is now 10am the next day, and still stuck at 99%. Should I turn it off, or let it keep going? Edit: My...
  9. Factory reset stuck at 99%

Factory reset stuck at 99%: I decided to reset my computer a couple days ago. However it has been at 99% for around 60 hours. Any way to fix this problem? Or should I just leave it? submitted by /u/Japperley23 [link] [comments]...
  10. Factory Reset Stuck On 99%

Factory Reset Stuck On 99%: My PC has now been stuck on 99% for about 15 hours now, this is defiantly not normal. Can someone please help me fix my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-on-99/978cbceb-ed4b-41fd-8c50-b4873b11449a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 laddat ned 99%