Windows 10: Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Discus and support Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop ran into preparing automatic repair mode When i tried to update my window 10 ***Title edited from Help me***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sol_kiwi, Dec 18, 2018.

1. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

My laptop ran into preparing automatic repair mode

When i tried to update my window 10

***Title edited from Help me***

:)

sol_kiwi, Dec 18, 2018

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Dec 18, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

1. Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates. - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic repair

2. Windows Stuck in automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stuck in automatic repairs: I recently change my pc case and after plugging in everything for the first time, i could open windows normally. But after that i shut down the computer bc i want to pack the cables properly. I turn on the pc and turn it off by pressing the power button a couple times and the...
  3. Windows Stuck in automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Stuck in automatic repairs: I recently change my pc case and after plugging in everything for the first time, i could open windows normally. But after that i shut down the computer bc i want to pack the cables properly. I turn on the pc and turn it off by pressing the power button a couple times and the...
  4. PC stuck while preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck while preparing automatic repair: My PC is stuck in an "automatic repair preparation" cycle. I have not updated or added any hardware. The PC stopped responding the other day so I turned it off. I was initially able to do a hard reboot and get into the blue screen, but now no matter how many times I do a hard...
  5. PC stuck while preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck while preparing automatic repair: My PC is stuck in an "automatic repair preparation" cycle. I have not updated or added any hardware. The PC stopped responding the other day so I turned it off. I was initially able to do a hard reboot and get into the blue screen, but now no matter how many times I do a hard...
  6. PC stuck while preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows stuck on automatic repair

Windows stuck on automatic repair: So my laptop has had an issue the last few months, reason as to why I'm getting to it now is because i had it put it away and i really didn't want to deal with it, but now I'm wanting to try to get it fixed. So my laptop, upon turning it on it'll immediately take me to a...
  8. Windows stuck in automatic repair

Windows stuck in automatic repair: A few days ago, my computer started up automatically at 1am. I shut it down fairly quickly because it's loud enough to prevent me from sleeping (nothing wrong with the hardware, it's just close to where I sleep and loud by design). I'm assuming it was trying to update...
  9. Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode: Computer now stuck in an endless loop after trying to update to 1809 twice. both times failed & rolled back changes. The third time I tried to restart my computer it's now in automatic repair mode and I've tried everything even cmd prompt...nothing is working!!...
  10. Windows 10 gets stuck at "Preparing automatic repair" while installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 gets stuck at "Preparing automatic repair" while installing: So I finally made a .iso file for W10 Pro x64 and started installing it. Everything went smoothly my PC restarted 2 times. But when it got to 81% (in total) while "Installing drivers and features" it resterted for the third time and then it started giving me the "Preparing...