Windows 10: stuck at automatic repairing after a sudden crash. black screen now. any idea?

Discus and support stuck at automatic repairing after a sudden crash. black screen now. any idea? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Guro84 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Guro84, May 28, 2020.

1. /u/Guro84 Win User

stuck at automatic repairing after a sudden crash. black screen now. any idea?

/u/Guro84, May 28, 2020
  2. subby Win User

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, May 28, 2020
  3. Stuck in a loop of Automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair the PC

Hello , I have an acer laptop and windows 10 , I am stuck in loop of preparing automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair my pc , I have tried advanced options to no avail please could you help

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Automatic loop

paulhyndman, May 28, 2020
  4. stuck at automatic repairing after a sudden crash. black screen now. any idea?

Black screen after preparing automatic repair screen

Just today my laptop crashed and rebooted into automatic repair. However, as the title suggests, it keeps bringing me to a black screen after the loading screen. Just to clarify, the pointer does appear onscreen and the capslock key lights up when pressed.
    Does anyone have any tips on what I could do to fix this issue?

Lapin_Noir, May 28, 2020
Thema:

stuck at automatic repairing after a sudden crash. black screen now. any idea?

1. stuck at automatic repairing after a sudden crash. black screen now. any idea? - Similar Threads - stuck automatic repairing

2. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  3. Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair: Hi, So this morning I had opened my computer as usual, but this time it took me to an HP loading screen saying it was preparing for automatic repair. So I decided to wait a bit. After a while the charging icon disappeared and my screen went black and then my computer still...
  4. Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair: Hi, So this morning I had opened my computer as usual, but this time it took me to an HP loading screen saying it was preparing for automatic repair. So I decided to wait a bit. After a while the charging icon disappeared and my screen went black and then my computer still...
  5. Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen

Automatic Repair Loop after sudden Black Screen: Hello,So i have this problem, when i use my laptop as usual, a sudden black screen appear and it automatically restart my laptop. When it try to boot to windows, it cant, and display blue screen with "critical process died" and goes to automatic repair menu.So after trying...
  7. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Dear Microsoft Community I am here to ask for your help, just recently my laptop with OS windows 10, after I boot-up the system the company logo appears along with white circle loading animation, after that it runs the automatic repair and goes in to black screen with cursor....
  8. Stuck on black screen after “preparing automatic repairs”

Stuck on black screen after “preparing automatic repairs”: I recently built a gaming pc for myself, and everything was running fine for the last month or so, but today i attempted a slight overclock on my cpu and now windows wont boot. I can get into the bios, but other than that when i start my computer i either get a screen saying...
  9. windows is stuck on a black screen after preparing for automatic repair.

windows is stuck on a black screen after preparing for automatic repair.: hi. Recently my laptop was performing extremely slow and took a load of time to startup so i decided to perform defragmentation and a disk clean up, then I wanted to uninstall some programs which was not possible because of an error the required data was not placed in memory...
  10. Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair

Computer stuck on black screen after preparing for automatic repair: Hello. So a couple days ago i had opened my computer as normal but this time it took me to a Hp loading screem that said preparing for automatic repair. So i decided to wait it out a bit. After some time the loading icon was gone amd my screen had turned black. Ever simc then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. preparing automatic repair then black screen