Windows 10: Stuck at BIOS Utility

Discus and support Stuck at BIOS Utility in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys I just want to ask how to fix my Laptop after getting a "No Bootable device detected" I didn't do anything on my laptop except on Playing do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wabogskieeee, May 11, 2020.

1. Stuck at BIOS Utility

Hi Guys I just want to ask how to fix my Laptop after getting a "No Bootable device detected" I didn't do anything on my laptop except on Playing do I need to reinstall windows and do I need to buy Activation key? I don't know my Activation Key since I cannot open the laptop because it is Stuck at The Bios

My Laptop is ASUS X510UQ

I3-7100U 4GB RAM 940 MX GPU

:)

wabogskieeee, May 11, 2020

2. BIOS screen stuck (Aptio Setup Utility

Hi Caleb,

To help you with your concern regarding the
    Aptio Setup Utility or the Bios
    Menu version 203, I suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your computer and update the BIOS.

Please go to Bing.com and search the following combination of words:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 11, 2020
  3. Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few days; when I got back, it was stuck on the UEFI BIOS Utility motherboard screen. I tried turning it off
    and on a few times, to no avail. I'm able to move around the BIOS utility easily, but nothing seems to help. I have a ton of files that I need access to; I've been using a cloud backup service, but it's been sketchy at best. What can I do?

KyleRogers3, May 11, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Stuck at BIOS Utility

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at BIOS Utility

1. Stuck at BIOS Utility - Similar Threads - Stuck BIOS Utility

2. I have stuck in BIOS Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have stuck in BIOS Utility: Hi, so i have been stuck in BIOS Utility and i can not exit it so i watched some tutorials but nothing they kept saying that you have to do something with CSM Support but i do not have that option anywhere can somebody help me?...
  3. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  4. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  5. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED: Hello! From the morning im being stucked at the BIOS screen.. Tried qlmost everything and its not working im still being stucked at it. Even updated bios through ASUS EZ FLASH 3 UTILITY through internet source and nothing happened. I saw people doing something with secure...
  6. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED: Hello! From the morning im being stucked at the BIOS screen.. Tried qlmost everything and its not working im still being stucked at it. Even updated bios through ASUS EZ FLASH 3 UTILITY through internet source and nothing happened. I saw people doing something with secure...
  7. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility: Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few days; when I got back, it was stuck on the UEFI BIOS Utility motherboard screen. I tried turning it off and on a few times, to...
  9. STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE: Someone please help. I was minding my own business, doing homework on my laptop when all of a sudden everything froze and then a blue page came up saying that my laptop encountered a problem and would need to restart. next thing i know, my laptop is open to this weird looking...
  10. STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE: Hi, I was restrarting my Windows 10, because it was very slow, I watch viddo from Youtube AvoidErrors channels, topic was "How to reinstall Windows 10 without USB or Disk". I downloaded Windows 10 ISO file and install EasyBCD. I was following to video instructions, when I...