Windows 10: Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update.

Discus and support Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Basically it shows the background of the windows start up screen and all but there's no pin when ever I try to get in it just shows me a blank lock... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SLenderish, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update.

Basically it shows the background of the windows start up screen and all but there's no pin when ever I try to get in it just shows me a blank lock screen. Below is what I see granted this is a screen shot of a video I took of it so motion blur but the point still stands.

:)

SLenderish, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksStuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update. :)

Hendry, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen

Our organization requires Laptops to be Encrypted with a PIN #. One of our Laptops is giving me trouble. I have Bitlocker turned on and fully encrypted and have require Startup PIN with TPM in the Require additional authentication at startup in GPEDIT. I also have the Enable use of Bitlocker Authentication Requiring preboot Keyboard input on Slates enabled. When turning on the Laptop Bitlocker comes up with the light blue screen where you enter the PIN but the screen is blank. It doesn't say Bitlocker or have a box to enter the PIN #. Now I can just type the pin # and press enter and it works and loads windows as normal. I obviously can't give this Laptop to a user like this.

Anybody have any suggestions as to a resolution to this issue.
    Thank You.

drew22to375, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update.

blank screen after entering PIN

Another user was implying that he couldn't enter the PIN. In any case the "spinning wheel" which was shown and you have now described makes me think that there is a driver problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/surfbook-surfperf/stuck-on-the-login-screen-no-login-box/5cdd5e8b-4624-49fe-8cea-09e01227678a

So, if you are seeing a normal Lock Screen before whatever it is that you are doing to make this happen please try the workarounds I suggested using Narrator and the Shift-Restart on the Power button menu.
    You can start Narrator at the Lock screen. That should cause the Login screen which would have the Power button at the bottom right.

Also, is this facial recognition? What happens if you disable the camera?

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update.

1. Stuck at blurry and blank pin screen after Feature 20H2 Update. - Similar Threads - Stuck blurry blank

2. 20H2 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 Feature Update: I have lenovo 310 desktop. I have tried for months to upgrade to 20H2 but without success. I have tried everything but could not update. It prepares 100%, downloads 100% installs 100% but fails to restart every time and says undoing changes, any suggestions please...
  3. 20H2 feature update stuck at 95%

20H2 feature update stuck at 95%: Last night my computer tried to install Feature Update 20H2 for the fourth time in about 4 weeks, an unfortunate failure again. It stays at 95% and I left it alone for up to 12 hours with no success. Last night I started the update around 8 pm. and this morning at 9 a.m. it...
  4. feature update 20h2

feature update 20h2: dear windows expert;i got a notification about the end of my windows10 release and a feature update being available...i tried MANY times to realize this update; all was unsuccessful...i got advice from you and following your stepsdeleting ALL previous updates and reinstalling...
  5. Feature update 20h2 stuck at installing 88%

Feature update 20h2 stuck at installing 88%: I was updating my laptop to feature update 20h2but it got stuck at installing 88%.i want to know why it it not installing completely and also how to install it completely?...
  6. feature update to 20H2

feature update to 20H2: Is this an optional feature. Does it mean that it is installing the feature update on my computer? I'm not on 20H2. Does that supersede 1900? to whomever doesn't have the patience to help me, let someone else answer. I have had problems. thanks...
  7. Stuck at blurry pin entry screen with no typing field

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at blurry pin entry screen with no typing field: We just recently got a pc for my wife to work at home. The pc was running fine for about a week. Tonight she restarted the pc and it gets to the screen where you click and the pin pad comes up, but in this instance, the screen blurs like the pinpad is coming up, but nothing...
  8. Blank screen after inputting PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen after inputting PIN: Had microsoft update the other day, tried to log into my HP Envy23 today. When booted up computer, went to the screen requesting PIN as normal. Input correct PIN number, computer accepts and then automatically to blank screen. I execute cntrl/alt/del to go to task manager....
  9. Feature Update version 20H2 installation stuck at 61%

Feature Update version 20H2 installation stuck at 61%: I recently opted into the WIndows Insider Program as a Beta User, and ever since, the feature update is continuously getting stuck at 61% in installation stage. I have tried troubleshooting, but it doesn't work as well. Is there any solution to this apart from a fresh...
  10. Stuck in blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in blurry log in screen: Hey all, Running into a issue with booting my laptop- it's stuck in a loop on the blurry log in screen and won't get to the point to where I can enter a password. Startup repair and system restore do not work, and I can't reset to a clean install of windows. Even trying to...