Windows 10: Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update

Discus and support Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I have a MSI GS65 8se i7 8750h, rtx 2060, 512gb+1tb ssds, 24gb ram. I applied the windows 2004 update just this morning, run a quick scan of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carlwinreyes, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update

Hi. I have a MSI GS65 8se i7 8750h, rtx 2060, 512gb+1tb ssds, 24gb ram. I applied the windows 2004 update just this morning, run a quick scan of defender afterwards, then rebooted. I cannot get past the boot logo of my laptop anymore after.

Here are a few things ive done:

1. pressed the battery pin at the bottom then pressed power button for 30s. connected ac. powered on. stuck at boot logo.

2. removed my ram. rebooted. stuck at logo. removed the other ram, rebooted. stuck at logo. switched slots, rebooted, stuck at logo

3. tried pressing the bios key, no go. stuck at boot logo. Since i cannot access bios, i cannot clean install windows as i cannot reassign boot priority...

Im stumped. Please help? I reallly need my laptop as this new nornal requires teachers to have a laptop... please send help...

:)

carlwinreyes, Jun 26, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Sue.M. Win User

Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update

Windows doesn't boot after update, stuck on logo

I have same problem with my gaming laptop. I'm using Windows 10 Home edition and it always update forcefully. It's too annoying cause everytime after updates my windows won't boot and stuck on logo. I will forced to do system restore and it will delete my
    latest game which is like 10Gb++ download size and i have to install it again and it become routine. Its too freaking annoying!

Sue.M., Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update

1. Stuck at boot logo after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Stuck boot logo

2. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Manufacturer Logo in Dual Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Manufacturer Logo in Dual Boot: I have a dual boot setup with Windows 10 and Manjaro. While attempting to update to Windows 11, the update process reached 20%, restarted, and now it's stuck on the manufacturer's logo with the loading spinner frozen, meaning it won't move. What should I do?...
  3. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  4. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  5. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. 2004 update stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 update stuck: Updated to 1909 yesterday afternoon and got a message saying 2004 was ready.Downloaded it and the install is now in it's 14th hour and is stuck at 84%. Orange screen and wheel is spinning. Computer is an HP I bought new from Office Depot with Windows 10 preinstalled. HELP!...
  7. Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hi I am trying to update my MSI Gaming laptop but when the update is installing it freezes on the MSI as the update is restarting the laptop. i have tried a few ways to fix it from looking online but it still haven't fixed the problem. Can someone help me please....
  8. Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909: I was updating my PC to 1909 after remaining too much time on 1809 and it was doing fine until it did the first restart after probabily getting to around 30%. I've been stuck for quite nearly 30 minutes and i had to push the Num Lock key eveytime i get to the boot screen due...
  9. Stuck on Surface Logo after updates

Stuck on Surface Logo after updates: Hi In the company I work for we have several Surface Pros. They all have Windows 10 and very similar spec. We use Bitlocker on them all. Reasonably frequently on any one of these Surface Pros after windows updates have been installed and the system reboots it will not reboot...
  10. Desktop stuck at logo in boot after January 2019 update today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop stuck at logo in boot after January 2019 update today: The update is for Windows 10. Any thoughts on a fix? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-stuck-at-logo-in-boot-after-january-2019/69ec04c2-71c2-40bd-8dde-13916c8c4735