Windows 10: Stuck at choose an option loop

Discus and support Stuck at choose an option loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i want some help every time i start my pc its will go to choose an option menu and every time this happens And when i go through all advance d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 3bodi25, Sep 29, 2020.

1. 3bodi25 Win User

Stuck at choose an option loop

Hi i want some help every time i start my pc its will go to choose an option menu and every time this happens

And when i go through all advance d options all dosent work now my pc is stuck in this loop

My windows is original digital

Please help

:)

3bodi25, Sep 29, 2020

2. HP Laptop stuck in "Choose Keyboard Layout' loop

HP Laptop stuck in "Choose Keyboard Layout' loop - nothing works I have tried everything people suggest on line. There is nothing in my USB ports or removable drives, computer was working fine night before, then poof!

JenniferEason1, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Stuck at choose an option loop

Stuck on loop during boot, "choose a keyboard layout" to "choose an option" to reboot!!!

I believe this was after a recent update, but my Samsung laptop, running Windows 10, has gone into an endless loop where every time I boot it up, it automatically goes to the "Choose a keyboard layout screen". Then after selecting one, it goes to the "Choose
    an option screen" I've tried every type of system repair and revert an update on this screen, yet all of them have failed to repair the issue. Windows won't boot no matter what I try and it's really depressing. What do I do?

Stuck on a loop of choosing keyboard layout and choose an option

This is the only time it has ever been asked before, but there was only one reply that hasn't worked!

Please help!

YousefAbdelgaber, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at choose an option loop

1. Stuck at choose an option loop - Similar Threads - Stuck choose option

2. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  3. Stuck on "Choose an Option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Choose an Option": I was Stuck on Choose an option I tried every methods but It didn't work as well....Any one that can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-choose-an-option/da347dc7-6a06-4fac-be11-6f2053cc4f14
  4. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  5. Stuck on Choose an Option

Stuck on Choose an Option: Hello. I clicked the "Update and Shut Down" button and when I checked my laptop, it displays the Choose an Option screen. I tried clicking the continue but it just loops back to the Choose an Option screen. How can i solve this?...
  6. Stuck on Choose an Option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Choose an option loop

Choose an option loop: anyone please help im looping at choose an operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-option-loop/e99909ea-461e-421d-9123-9d1e4277e9a2
  8. Choose an option loop

Choose an option loop: anyone please help im looping at choose an operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-option-loop/e99909ea-461e-421d-9123-9d1e4277e9a2
  9. Choose an option loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Stuck on choosing an option loop

Stuck on choosing an option loop: Hi, I want some help every time I start my PC, it will go to choose a menu of options and every time this happens. And when I check all the advanced options all the doses are not working, now my PC is stuck in this loop Please help...