Windows 10: Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting.

Discus and support Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I factory reset one of my computers and it says to choose your keyboard layout but my mouse and keyboard cease to work when it comes up. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HydroGunther, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting.

I factory reset one of my computers and it says to choose your keyboard layout but my mouse and keyboard cease to work when it comes up. I've tried restarting the PC but that somehow seems to undo the factory reset and I'm back to how it was before. How do I get this to work? The computer has windows 10 by the way.

:)

HydroGunther, Nov 22, 2019

2. Trying to reset PC - Stuck on Choose Keyboard Layout screen

I'm trying to reset my PC to get out a temporary user profile I'm stuck on. Every time I start the reset process, I am sent to a frozen Choose Keyboard Layout screen. I can't use my mouse or touchscreen to choose a layout. Can anyone please help me with this?

buonafortuna, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

I have hope to get an answer. I will post what they will tell me
    Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting. [​IMG]

gabrielgut98, Nov 22, 2019
  4. jaybobMT Win User

Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting.

Choose your keyboard layout is stuck

Hi,

My PC is stuck on the "choose your keyboard layout" screen and I can't get it to do anything.

I downloaded the media creation tool and burned it to DVD, but the PC will not boot from the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jaybobMT, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting.

1. Stuck at "Choose Your Keyboard Layout" after factory resetting. - Similar Threads - Stuck Choose Keyboard

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  6. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  7. Stuck on "Choose your Keyboard Layout" after updating Windows 10

Stuck on "Choose your Keyboard Layout" after updating Windows 10: hi as of today right before i can end my night by shutting down my laptop (Acer Aspire with Windows 10) and I see update and shut off computer. me in my mood ready to sleep click on it and proceed to take a rest. the next morning, i dont know about this im going to explain...
  8. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  9. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem: Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge. I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded "Choose your keyboard...
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237