Windows 10: Stuck at fixing D: stage 2

Discus and support Stuck at fixing D: stage 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I had the guy I purchased my computer from helping me download something on to my Pc to fix my laptop. Lol. In the meantime, i try to look on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jonathan898, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Stuck at fixing D: stage 2

Hi, I had the guy I purchased my computer from helping me download something on to my Pc to fix my laptop. Lol. In the meantime, i try to look on my storage D and it wont go in to it. Well, then my monitor quit working. This guy tells me I have the monitor connected in wrong place, even though it has worked for many months where it has been connected�‍. Any way I switch it and now everytime I turn it on, it reads fixing D: stage 2. What do i do?

:)

Jonathan898, Jun 28, 2020

2. Fixing (D)

Hi there,

I have acer nitro 5 with window 10. When I start on my laptop it shows Fixing(DStuck at fixing D: stage 2 :) Stage 2 : 100% ( 14702 of 14702); Total: 81%; ETA:. 1:33:40 This is happening from last two days when I do shut down by power button then try to restart then this happens
    again, it was in stage 1 from last two days but when I restart it today it entera in stage 2 by processing whole day but now it stucks on this. When I restart it without disk checking then it does not show local disk D data. What should I do? Please suggest
    some solution.

Thanks

Gagan_Brar, Jun 28, 2020
  3. EkanshDas Win User
    fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00

fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00y laptop shut down automatically saying " problem needs to restart " after that it stuck then this message was seen fixing
    c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00 whats ot says

EkanshDas, Jun 28, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Stuck at fixing D: stage 2

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at fixing D: stage 2

1. Stuck at fixing D: stage 2 - Similar Threads - Stuck fixing stage

2. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  3. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  4. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fixing D Stage is stuck and needs interrupting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing D Stage is stuck and needs interrupting: I have been running windows for years and have not installed anything recently but this morning I'm getting the "Fixing D Stage 1" error and it's stuck. I've read all the responses to this problem but they all seem focused on new installs. How do I stop this scan as my...
  6. Fixing D Stage is stuck and needs interrupting

Fixing D Stage is stuck and needs interrupting: I have been running windows for years and have not installed anything recently but this morning I'm getting the "Fixing D Stage 1" error and it's stuck. I've read all the responses to this problem but they all seem focused on new installs. How do I stop this scan as my...
  7. Fixing D Stage is stuck and needs interrupting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: My computer is stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 .. What happened is a notification popped up and I clicked it, it said restart to fix drive errors so I did, after booting it up, it said press any key to skip disk checking and now it's stuck...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3

Windows 10 stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: My computer is stuck at Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 .. What happened is a notification popped up and I clicked it, it said restart to fix drive errors so I did, after booting it up, it said press any key to skip disk checking and now it's stuck...
  10. Stuck at Fixing D Stage 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Fixing D Stage 1: Hi I bought Hard SSD M.2 and put it in the computer . In addition to the old hard HDD it contains system and my files , I tried to recovery the system and all files from HDD to the SSD by Macrium Reflect program , when the recovery started the computer stopped suddenly ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fixing (D:) stage 2:

2. fixing (c stage 2 100 stuck)

3. fixing d stage 2

4. windows 10 stuck in fixing hard drive stage 2,
  5. stage 2 100 stuck,
  6. win fixing stage2 stuck,
  7. fixing d stage 2 stuck at 100%,
  8. fixing (d) stage 2