Windows 10: Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

Discus and support Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanishRadifan, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb.

:)

DanishRadifan, Jan 18, 2022
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Marie Win User
    Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

Reset This Pc Stuck on Hi there

Hello,

Let us reset your device in a different way. If you are able to reach the sign in screen, kindly perform the steps below:

• Press the Windows logo key + L to get to the sign-in screen, then hold the
      Shift key down while you select Power > Restart in the lower-right corner of the screen.
    • After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.

You may also visit this link to know more about the recovery options in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

1. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC - Similar Threads - Stuck Factory Reset

2. PC Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Factory reset stuck: I have factory reset my laptop for a fresh installation trough the cloud, but now it has been stuck at 43% for about 10 minutes, should I be worried? The computer model is an HP Elitebook 840 G6....
  3. PC Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Factory reset stuck: I have factory reset my laptop for a fresh installation trough the cloud, but now it has been stuck at 43% for about 10 minutes, should I be worried? The computer model is an HP Elitebook 840 G6....
  4. PC Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset: My PC is stuck I'm a boot loop after I put in the time, keyboard layout, Etc. I don't have access to safe mode or that menu. I only have bios. It says just a moment with a black screen and loading symbol then it turns black and after like 2 seconds it reboots back to the hi...
  6. My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset

My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset: My PC is stuck I'm a boot loop after I put in the time, keyboard layout, Etc. I don't have access to safe mode or that menu. I only have bios. It says just a moment with a black screen and loading symbol then it turns black and after like 2 seconds it reboots back to the hi...
  7. Pc Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc Factory reset stuck: Hey today i decided to factory reset my computer operating on Windows 10 but it has been stuck on 50 percent for over an hour already and in total it has been going for 4 hours, do i wait it out or will i need to do something?...
  8. Pc Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Factory reset stuck: Hey today i decided to factory reset my computer operating on Windows 10 but it has been stuck on 50 percent for over an hour already and in total it has been going for 4 hours, do i wait it out or will i need to do something?...
  9. Pc Factory reset stuck

10. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC: Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-hi-there-after-factory-reset-pc/61e26f9e-6049-4be6-b680-d4084347a4f2