Windows 10: Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

Discus and support Stuck at infinite loop on every restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by antoni, Dec 29, 2018.

1. antoni Win User

Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

Hello !
    I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates.
    But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem.
    When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok.
    But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of logon proces , an infinite loop start :

Hi
    We're getting everything ready for you

These 2 screens continue to repeat and never stops.
    I found a way to get out of this by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEl , Sign Out , and after Sign In.
    After this everything works without problem , until I want to make another Restart and the problem repeat.
    I've also created a new user and delete the old , everything is ok for 2-3 days , but after the problem appear again as I've described above.

What can I do ?

Thank you !

:)

antoni, Dec 29, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Lumia 635 stuck in infinite restart loop

From around 2 days ago, my Nokia Lumia 635 (less than one year old and treated well, running windows phone 8.1) randomly got stuck stuck in an infinite re-start loop that I can't break out of. I've seen this issue brought up online but none of the solutions
    work for me.

I've tried the following to no avail:

-I checked to make sure the physical power button was not stuck or compromised or dusty, and it is fine

-The "hard reset" button combination is ineffective, and no button combination appears to have any effect on the restart loop

-I tried running the battery to empty, and then as soon a I plug it in again it goes back to infinte restart loop.

-I tried charging all night, and then letting it run to empty today, and again it has no effect

Windows device recovery tool:

-I tried running the windows device recovery tool, which has been the closest so far but still does not work. It appears to detect the phone (after manually clicking 'my device was not detected'), and begins a recovery process: the screen turned red with
    the white nokia logo, and a progress bar appears briefly) BUT then after a few more seconds the restart loop starts over again and the windows recovery tool loses its connection!

This is driving me crazy and very inconvenienced without a working phone, so Im open to try any suggestions, thank you!

MitchLorberau, Dec 29, 2018
  4. MTL 123 Win User

Windows 10 update stuck in infinite restart loop. How can this issue be remediated ?

Had to totally reset my computer and reload apps

guess what. I'm stuck in the same infinite loop on restart

what gives ?

this is maddening.

MTL 123, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck at infinite loop on every restart - Similar Threads - Stuck infinite loop

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop: So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop: So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  9. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...
  10. windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia lumina sm-1073 restart loop fix