Windows 10: Stuck at Just a moment

Discus and support Stuck at Just a moment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vlodiz, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Vlodiz Win User

Stuck at Just a moment

so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck at Just a moment and it’s been like this for 20 minutes. I restarted 2 times and i got the same problem.

:)

Vlodiz, Nov 27, 2018
  2. John Zab Win User

Stuck At Just A Moment! Please Help!

Hi,

To get help in fixing the issue regarding with being stuck at Just A Moment, we suggest that you perform a repair upgrade.

You may take a look at this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa for the steps.

Let us know the outcome.

John Zab, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Stuck on the "Just a Moment..." Screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link replied by Yashwanth Kotakuri
    on 28th October 2015 and verify the result.

Windows 10 stuck at "just a moment" (already installed)

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Stuck at Just a moment

Windows 10 Activation Stuck on "Just a Moment"

I've seen other posts about hanging on installs, but I am not trying an install. Just got a new Lenovo X1 Carbon with Win 10 installed. Powered up and went through a few activation steps. Chose the Express installation. Now I am stuck with a screen that
    says "Just a Moment" with spinning circles. Tried to reboot, but it goes back to the same screen after booting every time. Any suggestions?

Makemeweak, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Stuck at Just a moment

1. Stuck at Just a moment - Similar Threads - Stuck moment

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  5. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  7. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  9. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  10. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on just a moment screen pin number