Windows 10: Stuck at loading screen

Discus and support Stuck at loading screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have seen this thread on here before and no one ever has an answer to it... they just keep saying to enter safe mode through hard resetting 3 times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by makes me w0nder, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Stuck at loading screen

I have seen this thread on here before and no one ever has an answer to it... they just keep saying to enter safe mode through hard resetting 3 times. Its still a black screen, and I'm not sure why no one understands that there is no option to do anything else. Every time I have this problem it always happens after I run a windows update and shut down. The computer freezes somewhere in the end of the process and so I have to force a shut down. I boot up my computer it will just sit there. I’ll wait like 50 minutes but still nothing. I cant get past the windows loading screen even when I hard reboot 3 times in a row.. “Preparing Automatic Repair” starts under the windows logo then the screen goes blank and nothing happens. Nothing. If you have a solution please respond. I would really like to get back on it.

:)

makes me w0nder, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Jan 23, 2021
  4. reyzac Win User

Stuck at loading screen

Windows 10 stuck in loading screen with spinning dots

Hi,

Windows 10 is stuck in loading screen. Here are the things that happened before it became like that:

• I noticed that my Dell laptop is lagging so much even after restart so I checked the Task Manager and noticed that the Disk is at 100%.
    • Found out that Avast premiere is causing the Disk to be at 100% so I End Task it
    • Triggered CHKDSK upon startup in order to check if Disk is fine.
    • Upon startup Check Disk ran but it is stuck at 12% even after almost 2 hours of waiting. So need to hard reboot. This persisted around 3 times
    • Upon reboot Dell Diagnostics automatically kicked in since it detected that the system was not shut down properly. Result is that no problems found.
    • After Dell Diagnostics, the system rebooted and now is stuck to the loading screen with the spinning dots.

Solutions that I tried:

• Used Media Installation Tool to do Startup repair. But result is that the Automatic startup repair cannot resolve the issue.
    • Performed system restore to earlier date. The restore was successful but I am still stuck at the loading screen with spinning dots upon reboot.
    • Startup Settings does not show in the Troubleshoot menu so activated the F8 to trigger safe mode. Upon selection of Safemode with network the system reboots and gets stuck in Dell logo screen.

Please advise. If possible I want to avoid losing my files.

Thanks!

reyzac, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Stuck at loading screen

1. Stuck at loading screen - Similar Threads - Stuck loading screen

2. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  3. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading screen...: My laptop was crashing from yesterday so somehow i managed to install a fresh windows 10 but that doesn't fix the issue . Whenever i try to install all windows 10 update my laptop crashes everytime and after installing like 4-5 times it doesn't make any sense now i cant even...
  4. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen...: My laptop was crashing from yesterday so somehow i managed to install a fresh windows 10 but that doesn't fix the issue . Whenever i try to install all windows 10 update my laptop crashes everytime and after installing like 4-5 times it doesn't make any sense now i cant even...
  5. Stuck on loading screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  7. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  8. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So what happened is that some water got spilled on my motherboard so i had to remove all the parts and build the pc again after removing the parts .I did it but now the problem is that the Computer starts Windows 10 logo shows up and then the loading starts below it goes to...
  9. stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stuck on loading screen.: hello, username:xxsopxhiexx there is some weird problem with Roblox. whenever I play Roblox I use my mobile hotspot and it works perfectly fine but today when I connected my mobile hotspot the Roblox website worked perfectly fine but whenever I join a game it freezes on the...
  10. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So I turned ON my PC this morning as normal routine to play games and find an unexpected trouble: W10 is stuck at loading screen with the dots spinning. Infos: * Never ran into booting problems before * Last update was for some drivers 2 days ago and no problem yesterday I...