Windows 10: Stuck at login!!

Discus and support Stuck at login!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jtoots, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Jtoots Win User

Stuck at login!!

Hi,

i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin.

I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access to internet. It says its in airplane mode.

i saw a post on how to restart in safe mode with networking but it still says airplane mode. I’ve also used an ethernet cable to connect directly to my modem

i cant login to my computer because it cant access the internet to update my password.

can anyone please help

:)

Jtoots, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Stuck at login!!

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at login!!

1. Stuck at login!! - Similar Threads - Stuck login

2. Stuck on advanced menu. Can’t login. Incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on advanced menu. Can’t login. Incorrect password.: Hello, So I had a problem with my x62 kraken, leds werent working properly. So I wanted to try a safe boot mode. I did go in msconfig, check safe/secure boot (dont remember wich one). And I rebooted my pc. Since so when I login, I have access to the advanced menu...
  3. Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 gets stuck in a blue screen after login: When I turn on my Acer computer, I type in my Windows Hello pin and then says welcome for a few seconds, then goes blue (just to say, this is not the Windows Error screen). I can't do anything (eg; moving my mouse). When I close the lid, the computer shuts down. I've tried...
  4. Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?

Laptop stuck on background screen, can login ! Can any body help?: I can't log in . Screen shows date, time and power but no place to login , no curser and keyboard doesn't respond. Can any body help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-background-screen-can-login-can/2e75b50a-26e4-4cd9-b1b0-d2dd3e3083ed
  5. Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login.

Airplane mode stuck on, changed password can’t login.: Firstly, I changed my password for microsoft on my phone. Then, had rebooted my Dell Inspiron 8900 in safe mode, before putting in the new password. Now, it is stuck on airplane mode at home screen. I try to login and it says the user name or password is in correct. I have...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in login screen

Windows 10 stuck in login screen: When I boot my computer it automatically logs into the account ”Asministrator” and because it doesnt have a password, I cant safe boot or switch to another account. When that happens it puts me in the setup screen where it asks if I want my location to be shown or if I want...
  7. my desktop is stuck at the login screen

my desktop is stuck at the login screen: earlier this afternoon i tried signing in but it said i had to be online so i clicked on the wifi icon and connected to the wifi but now i cant click anything. My mouse can still move around the screen and the buttons seem to be working but i cant seem to do anything else....
  8. After windows reset im stuck on the other user login

in Windows 10 Customization
    After windows reset im stuck on the other user login: Ok, so ive resetted windows 10 .everything went perfectly till it asked me to login to "OTHER USER" account. I did my research a little bit and went into safe mode added an admin acc and activated it on command prmpt. But after restarting my pc and tring to login to the admin...
  9. I upgraded my windows 10 and now I’m stuck on the login page

I upgraded my windows 10 and now I’m stuck on the login page: [IMG]Please I need help with my pc. after prompted upgrade to windows 10, i tried to sign in to my pc like I always do and now i’m stuck on the login page. I even tried to read and troubleshoot on my own and now to make it worse, my power button is gone and my pc keeps...
  10. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in airplane mode and cant login: Hello :) i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in. Regards Thomas...