Windows 10: Stuck at login!!

Discus and support Stuck at login!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jtoots, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Jtoots Win User

Stuck at login!!

Hi,

i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin.

I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access to internet. It says its in airplane mode.

i saw a post on how to restart in safe mode with networking but it still says airplane mode. I’ve also used an ethernet cable to connect directly to my modem

i cant login to my computer because it cant access the internet to update my password.

can anyone please help

:)

Jtoots, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Stuck at login!!

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at login!!

1. Stuck at login!! - Similar Threads - Stuck login

2. I upgraded my windows 10 and now I’m stuck on the login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I upgraded my windows 10 and now I’m stuck on the login page: [IMG]Please I need help with my pc. after prompted upgrade to windows 10, i tried to sign in to my pc like I always do and now i’m stuck on the login page. I even tried to read and troubleshoot on my own and now to make it worse, my power button is gone and my pc keeps...
  3. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in airplane mode and cant login: Hello :) i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in. Regards Thomas...
  4. Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in Safe Mode with Networking. No Network Connection. Can't Login to Admin.: Hi All, I'm stuck in safe mode with networking (restarts in safe mode with every restart) on my desktop and it won't accept my Microsoft password (which I know is correct because I can login online on another device). Although I booted with networking, I am not connected...
  5. Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode: I entered regular safe mode this morning and it had been stuck there ever since. It says wrong password, I've tried all passwords and pins I can remeber and nothing. Tried choosing safe mode with networking in troubleshooting (holding shift while selecting restart) but...
  6. HELP! NO INPUT! STUCK ON LOGIN!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP! NO INPUT! STUCK ON LOGIN!: This is a huge issue for me... I have watched several support videos on YouTube about the Windows 10 1709 issue on USB Mouse & Keyboard. I have reseted my eMaxx desktop running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, upgrade from Windows 7 SP1, because it lagged so bad. Hard drives...
  7. My windows 10 is stuck on the login screen after changing the default font using registry...

My windows 10 is stuck on the login screen after changing the default font using registry...: Hi... so this is my fisrt time here in microsoft community forum. I have a problem with my pc. I chanbe the default font using the registry editor and after i reboot my pc it stuck on the login screen (first with a black screen and then the login screen) i cannot type my...
  8. stuck in safe mode login forgot password

stuck in safe mode login forgot password: by mistake I pressed F8 which open my laptop on safe mode. I can't remember my password because I use pin to log in. The user account I use is a Microsoft Account, and it's an administrator account, I only have one user account on that laptop. i try to change my password but...
  9. W10 USB devices not working, stuck on login screen after start from zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 USB devices not working, stuck on login screen after start from zero: I've decided to reboot the system using the start from zero option, because it needed some cleaning. After the process was done i realised mouse and keyboard aren't working, so i'm stuck on the login screen with absolutely nothing to do. Also, i don't have a w10 installation...
  10. Windows 10, stuck at safemode login, Password not correct

Windows 10, stuck at safemode login, Password not correct: I was trying to uninstall avast the other day, when I noticed that not all of avast's components were completely gone. I downloaded and attempted to begin to use the avastclear utility to uninstall it. Upon starting the application, I was told it needed to go to safemode. It...