Windows 10: Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows.

Discus and support Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think its my ssd prob, im changing my ram with a new one and still happens. is it possible? i have a new mobo because the old one is having issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrSkyjel, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows.

I think its my ssd prob, im changing my ram with a new one and still happens. is it possible? i have a new mobo because the old one is having issues with ram.

TYIA!

submitted by /u/DrSkyjel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DrSkyjel, Aug 22, 2020
  2. loopyjoe Win User

Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen

Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows. [​IMG]

When I try to install Windows I never get past the Windows logo so I don't get to specify anything.

loopyjoe, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows.

GPU-Z stuck on logo screen

yup so it seems. I tried running gpu-z before installing the gpu driver and the latest version of gpu-z works right off the bat. After installing drivers, then goes back to being stuck at logo screen. I tried 14.4, 13.9, and 13.4 so far and I got no luck.

Sempron Guy, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows.

1. Stuck at Motherboard Logo screen while installing windows. - Similar Threads - Stuck Motherboard Logo

2. Error and stuck on the motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error and stuck on the motherboard logo: Good afternoon team,Can anyone help me fix the error on my computerMy computer sometimes fails to boot and gets stuck on the motherboard logo, and when that happens I have to force shutdown my computer. After I forced shutdown my computer, the system will run normally and not...
  3. Error and stuck on the motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and stuck on the motherboard logo: Good afternoon team,Can anyone help me fix the error on my computerMy computer sometimes fails to boot and gets stuck on the motherboard logo, and when that happens I have to force shutdown my computer. After I forced shutdown my computer, the system will run normally and not...
  4. Error and stuck on the motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 7 installation stuck at motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 installation stuck at motherboard screen: My windows 7 installation is stuck on the motherboard screen.whenever i insert my usb screen freezes but when I remove it and restart my pc it boots perfectly.Motherboard afox mg31-m2CPU Intel Pentium e2180Graphics Intel g33/31Current os windows 7 trying to reinstall windows...
  6. Windows 7 installation stuck at motherboard screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 installation stuck at motherboard screen: My windows 7 installation is stuck on the motherboard screen.whenever i insert my usb screen freezes but when I remove it and restart my pc it boots perfectly.Motherboard afox mg31-m2CPU Intel Pentium e2180Graphics Intel g33/31Current os windows 7 trying to reinstall windows...
  7. Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at boot logo screen while updating to 1909: I was updating my PC to 1909 after remaining too much time on 1809 and it was doing fine until it did the first restart after probabily getting to around 30%. I've been stuck for quite nearly 30 minutes and i had to push the Num Lock key eveytime i get to the boot screen due...
  8. Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen: Hello, this is my first post here. I've been trying to install Windows 10 for a few days now and whatever I do I can't get past the black screen with the four blue rectangles that constitute the Windows 10 logo. (I haven't installed 10 before - does everyone see this...
  9. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in logo while installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in logo while installing: So a couple of hours ago i tried to install Windows 10 on my other machine. Well a couple of hours later which is now it is still on the Windows 10 logo at startup. Any help guys? I installed from Windows 7 on the desktop because my computer froze when booting from USB....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows install stuck on motherboard logo

2. leftover motherboard logo and stuck on windows install loho

3. windows install motherboard logo