Windows 10: Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Discus and support Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just turned on a newly purchased Surface Pro 6 at the Manhattan store this morning. Connected to power supply, powered it on, followed setup, got to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrooklynFlu, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Just turned on a newly purchased Surface Pro 6 at the Manhattan store this morning. Connected to power supply, powered it on, followed setup, got to the part where it asks about using OneDrive, clicked Next, and It just showed a blank screen. Clicked the back arrow and selected, “Only save files on this PC”, and again get the blank screen. It’s been blank for 15 minutes now. Brand new machine, bricked already? Any suggestions? I already tried holding down the power button and restarting, followed the same steps, and got stuck again at the same point. Blank screen with services tab shown above.

Moved from: Surface Pro 6 / Install, update, and repair

:)

BrooklynFlu, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release Surface - Windows 10 Forums

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Oct 19, 2018
  4. ZincBath Win User

Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Surface Pro stuck in SURFACE UEFI screen reboot loop

Andre,

Thanks for pointing me at that but I'm afraid it didn't work - only got me back to the SURFACE UEFI screen.

I'm really struggling with this and may have to return the device. Pity, it's a replacement for my previous Surface 4 pro with which I was very happy (in fact typing this on it).

Thanks again

ZB

ZincBath, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

1. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup - Similar Threads - Stuck OneDrive screen

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen: After hours of streaming, my Surface Pro 6 will not boot up properly. I keep getting a flashing screen between my wallpaper and a black screen. Windows does not seem to be loading properly. I just recently installed Windows 11 as in less than a week ago.I am able to start the...
  4. Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 6 - Flashing Screen: After hours of streaming, my Surface Pro 6 will not boot up properly. I keep getting a flashing screen between my wallpaper and a black screen. Windows does not seem to be loading properly. I just recently installed Windows 11 as in less than a week ago.I am able to start the...
  5. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  6. Surface Pro 6 Screen is too dim

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Screen is too dim: On a recent restart of my surface I noticed that my screen is much dimmer. First I tried to use the brightness bar in the action center but it had greyed out so I couldn't adjust it. I saw on earlier strings someone recommended detaching the keyboard cover and restarting at...
  7. Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) for Windows 10: On November 8th we made available the initial release of drivers and firmware for Surface Pro 6 from the Microsoft Download Center. Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=57593 to download the MSI file: SurfacePro6_Win10_17134_1808507_3.msi Note: Surface Pro...
  8. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  9. error during initial setup

error during initial setup: One Drive shows a blank screen during the initial setup of my newly purchased Surface Pro 6. I turned on the laptop and went to the part about OneDrive, pressed Next but the screen went blank. I tried to click the back arrow to choose “Only save files on this PC”, but the...
  10. Crash during initial setup

Crash during initial setup: Here is a screen I got during an installation on a VirtualBox installation. Attachment 10284 Any suggestions? Snarks*Cool 3522

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro stuck on onedrive setup

2. surface pro 6 system setup protect onedrive

3. system got stuck at oneDrive screen