Windows 10: Stuck at PIN creation on new computer

Discus and support Stuck at PIN creation on new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a brand new computer that I bought from Eluktronics. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OSU_Bound, Sep 9, 2018.

1. OSU_Bound Win User

Stuck at PIN creation on new computer

I have a brand new computer that I bought from Eluktronics. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section. When I click the create button it just spins and seems to freeze. I have re-started my computer several times and each time I get stuck at this section. Any ideas on the issue?

:)

OSU_Bound, Sep 9, 2018

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Sep 9, 2018
  3. d1nky Win User
    atx pin stuck in connector

im currently sleeving and well this hasn't happened before until now.

I literally ripped the wire from the pin and now the pin is stuck inside the atx connector and im finding it impossible to get out!

any suggestions?

I have plenty of tools apart from a thin pair of pliers, I cant find them and its effing me off tbh!

thanks guys, and yea noob mistake!

d1nky, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Marco Gav Win User

Why doesn't my pin work with the anniversary edition?

Hi Nancy,

We would like to know more about the issue. Before you had the Anniversary Update, were you using an 8-digit PIN?

For the meantime, we suggest that you remove the current PIN and create a new PIN. You can do that by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Settings, and select it from the list of results.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, select Remove.

After you have deleted your current PIN, create a new 4-digit PIN by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Settings, and select it from the list of results.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, select Add.

Once you have created your new 4-digit PIN, restart your computer and sign-in using the new 4-digit PIN.

Note: It is very important that you remove then create a new PIN rather than changing the current PIN.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Stuck at PIN creation on new computer - Similar Threads - Stuck PIN creation

2. Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop: I have a brand new laptop that I bought from game PROLINE. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section. When I click the create button it just spins and seems to freeze. I have re-started my laptop several times and each time I get...
  3. Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop: I have a brand new laptop that I bought from game PROLINE. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section. When I click the create button it just spins and seems to freeze. I have re-started my laptop several times and each time I get...
  4. Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup: Hello,I am trying to startup a brand new PC, but I get stuck at PIN creation step.I have read other threads, but cannot go any further if I don't connect to the wifi, because the first step that is required is the login to the outlook account.Please help.Regards,Carlo...
  6. Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup

Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup: Hello,I am trying to startup a brand new PC, but I get stuck at PIN creation step.I have read other threads, but cannot go any further if I don't connect to the wifi, because the first step that is required is the login to the outlook account.Please help.Regards,Carlo...
  7. New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN: I’m trying to setup a new Lenovo laptop for my son. He made a new Microsoft account, but we can’t get past the Microsoft PIN portion of the startup. If you try to create a PIN it says there’s a problem and you can’t, if you click the ‘skip’ button it takes you back to the...
  8. New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN

New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN: I’m trying to setup a new Lenovo laptop for my son. He made a new Microsoft account, but we can’t get past the Microsoft PIN portion of the startup. If you try to create a PIN it says there’s a problem and you can’t, if you click the ‘skip’ button it takes you back to the...
  9. PIN Creation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN Creation: I got a new computer and changed one of the settings so I would have to login every time my computer timed out, but when I went to sign in, it told me to create a pin after I signed into my account. However, it popped up with an error message saying that it wasn't able to...
  10. pin creation

in Windows 10 Customization
    pin creation: I am running Windows 10 pro version 1803 OS Build 17134.915 and trying to set up a login PIN I go to sign in options re-renter my password then choose add PIN then set up PIN the window then comes up asking for New PIN and Confirm PIN, but I am unable to type in either of...