Windows 10: Stuck at play

Discus and support Stuck at play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP computer. I am able to get all the way to the play button for the movie I have in the DVD player. When I press the PLAY button nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricKugler, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Stuck at play

I have an HP computer. I am able to get all the way to the play button for the movie I have in the DVD player. When I press the PLAY button nothing happens. HELP

:)

EricKugler, Oct 10, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Oct 10, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 10, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Stuck at play

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at play

1. Stuck at play - Similar Threads - Stuck play

2. The "w" key is stuck when only playing games. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The "w" key is stuck when only playing games. How to fix?: Keyboard has been playing fine for a long time but just started to get stuck on w. Don't notice it when I'm typing or using any other functions besides games. Have tried testing out different keyboard and different ports. No luck. Tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers/force...
  3. The "w" key is stuck when only playing games. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "w" key is stuck when only playing games. How to fix?: Keyboard has been playing fine for a long time but just started to get stuck on w. Don't notice it when I'm typing or using any other functions besides games. Have tried testing out different keyboard and different ports. No luck. Tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers/force...
  4. The "w" key is stuck when only playing games. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite: I have an intel i7-10700f and a msi 4060 and 16gb ram and i been playing Fortnite for about 2 years now on pc and i have started to notice stuttering in games and fps stutters where i have like 200 fps and drop down to 120 and it happens throughout the whole game and its...
  6. cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite

cpu usage stuck at 100 while playing fortnite: I have an intel i7-10700f and a msi 4060 and 16gb ram and i been playing Fortnite for about 2 years now on pc and i have started to notice stuttering in games and fps stutters where i have like 200 fps and drop down to 120 and it happens throughout the whole game and its...
  7. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue witch ruins the gaming experience. I have tried reinstalling windows but the issue...
  8. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue witch ruins the gaming experience. I have tried reinstalling windows but the issue...
  9. The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.: As the topic, I've played Mini Pyramid Event today. The game stuck on loading over 5 minutes when I finished the 4th challenge. But as the result, these 5 minutes were all added to my clearance time, and caused me lose the chance to get the top rankings in this event....
  10. The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.

The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.: As the topic, I've played Mini Pyramid Event today. The game stuck on loading over 5 minutes when I finished the 4th challenge. But as the result, these 5 minutes were all added to my clearance time, and caused me lose the chance to get the top rankings in this event....