Windows 10: Stuck at play

Discus and support Stuck at play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP computer. I am able to get all the way to the play button for the movie I have in the DVD player. When I press the PLAY button nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricKugler, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Stuck at play

I have an HP computer. I am able to get all the way to the play button for the movie I have in the DVD player. When I press the PLAY button nothing happens. HELP

:)

EricKugler, Oct 10, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Oct 10, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 10, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Stuck at play

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at play

1. Stuck at play - Similar Threads - Stuck play

2. windows 10 , latest version 1803 screen stuck after updating play store app ?????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 , latest version 1803 screen stuck after updating play store app ?????: windows 10 , latest version 1803 screen stuck after updating play store I want to update play store apps , after update some apps , i need to go another account , so i logout account and now screen stuck , no options to login any account , no options to restart [IMG]...
  3. Xbox One Wireless Controller (Charge and Play) Stuck in DFU Mode/Bricked by Interrupted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Wireless Controller (Charge and Play) Stuck in DFU Mode/Bricked by Interrupted...: I installed the Xbox Accessories app today, and I saw that there's an available update for my wireless controller that I used via a micro-usb cable. Now that I have my wireless adapter, I decided to update thinking it'd be a good idea because drivers usually improve the...
  4. All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen: Hi, so I've recently developed this issue where when I attempt to startup Ark Survival it just get stuck on the blue splash screen. I've already tried logging out of the windows store as well as the Xbox app, to no avail. I also reset the windows store cache, but that...
  5. Only 'W' key stucks while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only 'W' key stucks while playing games.: While playing games, W key have been started to stuck. I mean; when I stop to press W key, my chracter still moving forward and after 2-3 seconds it automaticly stops moving. This situtiation only happens when I press W key for 2-3 seconds. Only happens in games and only...
  6. Thread Stuck In Device Drivers While Playing Games

Thread Stuck In Device Drivers While Playing Games: Hello! I have been having this BSOD error for the last 4-5 months, however it sometimes stops for multiple weeks, but it always comes back. Recently i have been getting this issue guaranteed every time i play a graphically intensive games. There's no set time for when this...
  7. BSOD Thread stuck in driver error. while playing a game.

BSOD Thread stuck in driver error. while playing a game.: i usually get BSOD while playing games, i try to install the lastest drivers but the problem keep going. Plz help. 77143
  8. BSOD while playing games. Thread stuck in driver error

BSOD while playing games. Thread stuck in driver error: Like the title says, I usually get a BSOD while playing games and I do usually have chrome open when these errors happen... I tried updating the bios and video card drivers, but still keep getting BSOD. 77033
  9. BSOD playing Elder Scrolls Online; "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

BSOD playing Elder Scrolls Online; "Thread Stuck in Device Driver": Hello, I've been having an issue with BSODs. Usually it happens while playing a game, such as ESO or Morrowind, but sometimes it happens in other cases. The error code is "Thread Stuck in Device Driver." Since it usually happens while playing graphics-intensive games, I have...
  10. Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl

Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl: Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl I often get bsod Thread_stuck_in_device_driver while playing csgo. I have freshly(maybe 1 week ago) installed windows 10 creators update (i must reinstall because upgrade from anniversary update doesn't...