Windows 10: Stuck at please wait

Discus and support Stuck at please wait in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Loshhs, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Loshhs Win User

Stuck at please wait

Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of advanced and i got stuck on this please wait, I also do not know how to get another domain on this computer after the factory reset, Now when ever I power on my computer it automatically boots into Please wait,

Edit actually it didnt start from me repowering it, it booted into troubleshoot first then I selected restart

:)

Loshhs, Jan 5, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Get Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait screen

Sorry to hear that you are still stuck. The day and a half I spent on upgrade were a waste of time. Altho the invitation to upgrade said my computer was ready, when I found a "check for readiness" link it said CPU was NX. Googled and it is quite possible
    this was a false negative but not brave enough to follow the steps that were suggested. Anyway, I took my laptop to local fixers, and they have done a clean install, removing windows 7 first of all. Money well spent.

ChrisJSmithUK, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Stuck at please wait

Stuck on please wait screen

Hi Xioue!

I'm Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

We recommend you to try the steps provided on this links for solutions:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-stuck...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products often classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope one of the steps provided will fix the issue.

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Stuck at please wait

1. Stuck at please wait - Similar Threads - Stuck please wait

2. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  3. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  4. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Update stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at please wait: HelloI have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. After updating to the newest version, 21H1, it seems like something went wrong.First of all, I saw that in the power options from Start there still appears the options to restartAfter that, I opened settings and it is stuck at...
  6. Windows Update stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at please wait: Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. After updating to the newest version, 20H2, it seems like something went wrong. First of all, I saw that in the power options from Start there still appears the options to restart After that, I opened settings and it is stuck...
  7. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  8. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  9. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...