Windows 10: Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

Discus and support Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi i have recently encountered this problem when i shutdown manually using the power off button. I had no issues with this but recently it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HasifElias, May 31, 2019.

1. Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading) [​IMG]
    Hi i have recently encountered this problem when i shutdown manually using the power off button. I had no issues with this but recently it just gave me this problem.

I only had my laptop for 1 month++ but im sure it not running at its fullest potential as i bought it as a display set and at a good price too.I bought a lenovo ideapad 330-15 inch laptop and everything is fine except the battery.

Now im having this issue where its just stuck at the “preparing automatic repair” screen.Im aware of it bringing you to a blue screen and before this the problem was it brought me to the advanced options screen.I went to my local lenovo service centre and they helped me reset my pc and save my files in a USB drive.

After thats done.I went to check on the pc and just powered off manually without shutting down(I had no programs running).As i got home i turned it back on and saw the same thing except its worse and i cant even go into the advance options(Troubleshooting etc.)

Please help me as i cant find any useful solutions on this except the blue screen ones but mine wont even go that far.

:)

HasifElias, May 31, 2019
  2. subby Win User

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, May 31, 2019
  3. Lawvictor Win User
    Preparing automatic repair

No it doesnt boot into the system, it either get stuck on the intial screen which displays that boot device or it gets stuck on next screen which has a window and below which it is written preparing automatic repair.

Lawvictor, May 31, 2019
  4. Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

windows 10 preparing automatic repair black screen (Stuck)

Hello,

I Have Dell G3 laptop "Preparing Automatic Repair" - black screen. I don't see the Windows loading. I just have a black screen with logo DELL in the centre. Nothing is moving, nothing else appears, until the
    "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears at the bottom.

I've tried doing the hard restarts many times, but the laptop will never boot into the Recovery Environment.

I tried hard restarts but it keeps repeating this cycle over and over again - "Preparing Automatic Repair" - black screen "STUCK" . I even left my laptop on the black screen for a couple of hours, hoping it might fix
    itself but it does nothing.

How can I get out of this problem that Windows has forced my laptop into?

Thank you

Bachtiar_R, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

1. Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading) - Similar Threads - Stuck Preparing Automatic

2. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  3. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  4. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  5. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  6. Stuck in preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair: I recently got my lenovo laptop back after some (hardware) repairs - I installed a firmware update after I got it back (prompted by the system) and now when I boot, it will go to blue screen of death, restart, and be stuck on preparing automatic repair. When I try and power...
  7. Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows

Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows: After a recent update, and a disconnect suddenly, PC is stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair". I rebooted several times including 3 times at on/off restart to try to get into Safe Mode. No success. Should my hard drive light be on while "Preparing Automatic Repair" is in...
  8. Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" screen: o I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  9. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair screen.: Since last night my laptop has been stuck on the loading screen with writing saying “Prepaing Automatic Repair. i have tried turning my laptop on and off again. I have tried activating safe mode so I can go on my computer. I have tried doing a system reset with only my...
  10. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......