Windows 10: Stuck at reset windows process

Discus and support Stuck at reset windows process in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 Surface Pro, but it pretty much got stuck.This error showed up, and after pressing "OK" windows attempt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lynnng2, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Lynnng2 Win User

Stuck at reset windows process

I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 Surface Pro, but it pretty much got stuck.This error showed up, and after pressing "OK" windows attempt to restart but this error shows up again. So I'm stuck in this loop.Anyone knows what can be done? My surface pro battery is broken so it is constantly connected to power. Could this be one of the reason why?

:)

Lynnng2, Dec 13, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 13, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 13, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Can’t reset or turn back stuck in automatic repair, and after attempts now there is no system administrator on pc.

Hi Joseph,

It is possible that there is an issue with the system files of Windows 10. If you're unable to recover your computer using the different options in the Advanced page of Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, we suggest resetting your computer and choose either
    to keep your files or remove everything. Resetting your computer will revert the system files of Windows 10 to default and it will address the "stuck in automatic repair" issue. Since you can access the Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, you can perform
    a reset by performing these steps:

• In WinRe, choose Troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset this PC.
    • Choose Keep my files. Please take note that the programs that you've installed will be removed. You need to re-install the programs again after the reset process.
    • Wait for the reset process to finish.
    • After resetting your computer, kindly observe if you will be able to log-in to the computer.

Let us know the outcome.

Argel Obm, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Stuck at reset windows process - Similar Threads - Stuck reset process

2. Mecer Ghuru Pro 10 stuck in reset process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mecer Ghuru Pro 10 stuck in reset process.: Goodday colleague's can you please help I was busy to reset my mecer ghuru laptop, everything went well. While the system was busy re installing windows I had a power failure. When I restarted the laptop it gave me the message as in the picture. I said ok but it keeps on...
  3. Mecer Ghuru Pro 10 stuck in reset process.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mecer Ghuru Pro 10 stuck in reset process.: Goodday colleague's can you please help I was busy to reset my mecer ghuru laptop, everything went well. While the system was busy re installing windows I had a power failure. When I restarted the laptop it gave me the message as in the picture. I said ok but it keeps on...
  4. Mecer Ghuru Pro 10 stuck in reset process.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  6. Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in restart loop after "Reset this PC" Process: Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help.I was clearing down a Lenovo Yoga 510 running Windows 10 for a colleague to use after I got a new laptop.I used the method of -- settings- update and security- recovery- reset this PCAnd followed the prompts through.Multiple times this...
  7. Stuck at reset windows process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at reset windows process: I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 Surface Pro, but it pretty much got stuck.This error showed up, and after pressing "OK" windows attempt to restart but this error shows up again. So I'm stuck in this loop.Anyone knows what can be done? My surface pro battery is...
  8. Stuck at reset windows process

Stuck at reset windows process: I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 Surface Pro, but it pretty much got stuck.This error showed up, and after pressing "OK" windows attempt to restart but this error shows up again. So I'm stuck in this loop.Anyone knows what can be done? My surface pro battery is...
  9. Reset process on a laptop resulting in the laptop being "stuck" on rebooting

Reset process on a laptop resulting in the laptop being "stuck" on rebooting: My son has reset his Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop and it has been whirring away for a couple of days now "rebooting" - but it seems stuck at 64% - how long should we leave it before trying something else and what can we do without starting the whole process again??...
  10. Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process

Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process: [IMG]I am waiting for more than an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-34-during-resetting-process/afd658f1-f592-495e-a157-180fbd6a675f