Windows 10: Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened

Discus and support Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Long story short, I got this laptop that during use crashed and after it would be stuck on restart screen with that troubleshooting button or whatever.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bulk666, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened

Long story short, I got this laptop that during use crashed and after it would be stuck on restart screen with that troubleshooting button or whatever. Actual restart didn't help obviously.

Tried fixing startup from troubleshooting but nothing, didn't feel like doing fix mbr etc. So just went for reset with keeping user data. It works now but I wonder what could cause this? User of the computer said they didn't do much when it happened but use Ms Word, nothing plugged in or out, nothing new installed or similar.

submitted by /u/bulk666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bulk666, Jan 8, 2021

2. Computer stuck in a restart loop

Hi,

There are several reason why this issue happens. For us to help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this thread:

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . His answer was found helpful by 27 people and we are hoping that you'll be one of them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 8, 2021
  4. dizatt Win User

Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened [​IMG]

dizatt, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened

1. Stuck at Restarting loop , fixed, wonder why it happened - Similar Threads - Stuck Restarting loop

2. Why is my laptop stuck on restart loop with an error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop stuck on restart loop with an error?: After I finished resetting my laptop, it started to update. But my laptop turned off due to low battery. After turning it on, it says preparing Windows, then shows "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To...
  3. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  4. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  5. Stuck in restart loop.

6. Stuck in restart loop

Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  7. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  8. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. stuck on restart loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck on restart loop: hello, this laptop started of with freezing in the welcome part of windows , i turned it off with the power button but then it started to say "preparing windows dont turn off and restarting" , its been restarting and saying that over and over again. please help me in any way...
  10. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in restart loop: submitted by /u/roy_whyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpzoqv/stuck_in_restart_loop/