Windows 10: Stuck at restarting screen after driver update

Discus and support Stuck at restarting screen after driver update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop and updated it to the latest version of windows 10 i.e 1803 and later i observed that the network speed i am reciereceis very low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by saikarthikk, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Stuck at restarting screen after driver update

I bought a new laptop and updated it to the latest version of windows 10 i.e 1803 and later i observed that the network speed i am reciereceis very low compared to my friend who is connected to the same wifi network, So using intel driver support i updated the wireless ac9650 to the latest version then it asked for a restart and got stuck at restarting. What do i do now?

:)

saikarthikk, Nov 5, 2018

2. Black Screen During Driver Update Stuck at restarting screen after driver update :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Stuck at restarting screen after driver update

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Stuck at restarting screen after driver update

1. Stuck at restarting screen after driver update - Similar Threads - Stuck restarting screen

2. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update: Yesterday My computer got updated after I plugged it in and now it’s on a loop with the restarting screenIt always shows the restarting screen, turns off, loads again and it shows the restarting screen, I tried booting safe mode by pressing f8 but it wont workPlease help...
  3. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update: Yesterday My computer got updated after I plugged it in and now it’s on a loop with the restarting screenIt always shows the restarting screen, turns off, loads again and it shows the restarting screen, I tried booting safe mode by pressing f8 but it wont workPlease help...
  4. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on restart screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on restart screen after windows update: HelloI have had difficulty for a few months now trying and avoiding to install windows 11 update on my laptop I allowed it to do it the first few times then I realised it's not working so I avoided the update/installation like the plague Basically, my laptop meets the...
  6. Stuck on restart screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on restart screen after windows update: HelloI have had difficulty for a few months now trying and avoiding to install windows 11 update on my laptop I allowed it to do it the first few times then I realised it's not working so I avoided the update/installation like the plague Basically, my laptop meets the...
  7. Stuck on restart screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows screen stuck on no logo after I restarted for update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows screen stuck on no logo after I restarted for update: After the computer said my device was not up to date with updates i clicked update and it restarted my computer. After it restarted and finished downloading the update, it went onto the hp screen for a long time and it is still on it. My keyboard is also not working right now...
  9. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...
  10. Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on BIOS Screen After Restart: Hello, this is my first post here, and I have come to you all for help. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop using the "Reset" option in settings. The reinstall went great and the OS performed very well, until I restarted it to install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel network driver win 10 restarting please wait

2. why is windows stuck in restarting screen