Windows 10: Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

Discus and support Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just booted into safe mode to use AMDs clean up utility and reinstall my chipset drivers but every time I come to sign in it will say just a moment and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TubbiestPack, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

Just booted into safe mode to use AMDs clean up utility and reinstall my chipset drivers but every time I come to sign in it will say just a moment and asks to search the store for a required app?

I can't sign in and restarting just puts me back at sign in with safe mode enabled.

submitted by /u/TubbiestPack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TubbiestPack, Dec 27, 2020

2. Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

1. Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode - Similar Threads - Stuck sign booting

2. Stuck in Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in Safe Mode: I entered Safe Mode -minimal- but I am now unable to login to my computer Details: I don't have an ethernet cable to connect to the internet for Safe Mode with Networking. I've looked around into the BIOS menu *by pressing Del during a restart* Basically nothing in the...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 using media creation tool.needed to boot into safe mode to install a program that wouldn't install but when I get to the safe mode sign in screen i get this message "enforced policy allows only administrators to login in safe...
  4. STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.: Hello guys. So i need help last night i booted up my laptop into safe mode to hopefully resolve my Bluetooth problems but now i have more big problem. you see my 4 digit pin dont work anymore and i tried googling for answer and i read that i need to go to command prompt in...
  5. Stuck In Safe mode

Stuck In Safe mode: Hello, To try to fix an issue on my Levono p40 yoga I turned on safe mode with minimal options in the boot tab. I turned on the computer and only the password showed up which I found out why and the wifi wouldn't connect despite being connected through a cable to my...
  6. Stuck in safe mode after recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode after recovery: I did a system recovery on my PC and after it reboots to complete the recovery it tells me I'm in safe mode, so I go the advanced boot settings to disable the safe mode thru the command prompt and it's asking for an administrator password, I haven't logged in anything yet so...
  7. Stuck in Safe mode

Stuck in Safe mode: I enabled my Windows 10 to boot in Safe Mode by opening msconfig, I checked the box and restarted my computer. The user account I use is a Microsoft Account, and it's an administrator account, I only have one user account on that PC, and it's that one. When my computer booted...
  8. Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In: Is there any way to reverse to normal start up? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-safe-mode-sign-in/c842c2ab-f39a-4d19-931d-87ad6d02fe30"
  9. Safe mode sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe mode sign in: I used msconfig in Windows 10 to boot in safe mode, but now it doesn't recognize my password. I rebooted, but ended up in the same spot, so I think I'm stuck, unless I can reboot normally. I don't know if I can open msconfig to change the boot settings at this point. Thank...
  10. Stuck in "minimal safe mode" boot cycle

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in "minimal safe mode" boot cycle: Hi, I was just in the process of changing my SATA hard drives over to using AHCI instead of IDE. Following some instructions from the web I issued the command "bcdedit /set{current} safeboot minimal". I rebooted the machine and sure enough it booted into safe mode. It was...