Windows 10: Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot

Discus and support Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 through Microsoft's updater. I used Windows 10 for web browsing and then after my use, I shut the computer down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jp94, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jp94 Win User

Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot

I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 through Microsoft's updater.
    I used Windows 10 for web browsing and then after my use, I shut the computer down.
    After my first reboot, OS crashed several times and sent me to the recovery page.

Steps I took:
    1. Reset system (keep files)
    -> Failed
    2. Restore
    -> Failed

System reboots with a black screen and a mouse pointer.
    Few minutes later, I see a blue screen with a circular loading animation icon.
    I gave it few hours before force shutdown (I also left the system running overnight. No progress).
    Every single recovery option did not work, and I could not find any solutions online.

What I do have:
    Linux Mint (as dual boot).
    Can access Windows 10 drive from Mint.

It seems like the only solution I see is to clean install Windows 10 after backing up my files... but I want to know if there is a solution without having to wipe my drive.

:)

2. acer laptop startup glitch/error.

I recently purchased Acer laptop (aspire E15 -573g-389u).The windows 10 build version on laptop was 10240. I upgraded to windows 10 version 1511 ,build 10586.545. After this whenever i start my laptop(fresh reboot) laptop
    starts by displaying acer logo with regular dot animation in circular motion below showing that its loading after that again the same acer logo appears with the animation hanged, sometimes even the graphics don't load properly and then windows 10 starts .this
    error is not causing any major problem with startup but i feel that it may cause problems in future .so please help fixing it!!!! the startup and shutdown time has also increased by 10-15 secs approx.

Yatin Raut, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Laptop unable to start after installing windows 10. keeps rebooting.

I installed the free windows 10 this morning. After downloaded everyhing, a window opened showing the terms and condition. So i clicked agree and the installation started. After a sometimes it the mouse cursor starts to blink and the pc goes to the "configuring
    windows 10" screen. Then after it finished, the laptop turned off. I pushed the power button, and the laptop looks like its going to boot. There was windows 10 logo and circular loading animation at the bottom. But IT WONT BOOT TO LOGON SCREEN. it just keeps
    rebooting to the windows 10 logo screen and rebooted again and again. What should i do?

I'm using acer aspire 4745G, previously running windows 7 home premium with service pack 1. And yes I reserved the free upgrade.

jackjack92, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot

Instead of doing a clean install, I would try to run the upgrade tool again.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot

1. Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot - Similar Threads - Stuck sign circular

2. Stuck on loading screen after system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading screen after system reboot: Hello. I am stuck in the loading screen after rebooting my pc. Everytime i type in my password, it freezes and i have to reboot it again or there is an instance where i can type in my password it keeps me on “Welcome” and the loading dots are not moving at all. Tried...
  3. Stuck on loading screen after system reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on loading screen after system reboot: Hello. I am stuck in the loading screen after rebooting my pc. Everytime i type in my password, it freezes and i have to reboot it again or there is an instance where i can type in my password it keeps me on “Welcome” and the loading dots are not moving at all. Tried...
  4. my screen stuck at 9% "loading animation also stuck"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen stuck at 9% "loading animation also stuck": my laptop screen stucked while reseting pc loading animation also stucked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-stuck-at-9-loading-animation-also-stuck/a3d5e676-e28d-47bd-84d2-19fc12acfde5
  5. my screen stuck at 9% "loading animation also stuck"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen stuck at 9% "loading animation also stuck": my laptop screen stucked while reseting pc loading animation also stucked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-stuck-at-9-loading-animation-also-stuck/a3d5e676-e28d-47bd-84d2-19fc12acfde5
  6. my screen stuck at 9% "loading animation also stuck"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Taskbar not loading after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not loading after reboot: My taskbar when rebooting my desktop, is in constant "loading" mode - the window key and all the app icons are missing. It will only appear after I wait a few minutes and I double click on the taskbar, but if I don't double click on it, it won't ever load. Is there anything I...
  8. Computer Reset - OS install fail. Stuck in circular reboot - cannot access BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Reset - OS install fail. Stuck in circular reboot - cannot access BIOS: I was resetting my computer and removing all files. While the OS was reinstalling it got hung up at 68%. I left it overnight to see if it would resolve. It did not. I did a hard shut down and then power on. The computer starts, shows the Dell logo no F2 option then goes...
  9. After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all: My son shut his computer down, as it said it needed to restart for an update. Well, then the computer just started to restart continuously. It would go to the motherboard screen/bios screen, and then a blinking cursor, and then shut down, and then do it over, and over, and...
  10. Animations not showing after rebooting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Animations not showing after rebooting: Heey, I've just upgraded my pc to windows 10. I like the animations in there, but there not showing up unles I go to 'Perfomance and Visual' and hit 'Apply'. But when I then reboot my system, I can't see them. I had the same problem with windows 7 on the same machine....