Windows 10: stuck at start downloading

Discus and support stuck at start downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i just bought asphalt 9 and i download it but it always stuck in start downloading if i wait for long its error and if i see detail it say ,something... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by revalif, Jul 20, 2021.

1. revalif Win User

stuck at start downloading

i just bought asphalt 9 and i download it but it always stuck in start downloading if i wait for long its error and if i see detail it say ,something unexpected happened reporting this problem will help us understand it better. you can wait a bit and try again or restart computer. im done restarting but its same thing hapenned pls help me

:)

revalif, Jul 20, 2021

2. Unable to install apps Stuck at Starting Download

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issues.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2

You may try to reset the Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Press OK.
    Method 3

Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Right Click on System Tray.
    • Click Adjust date and time button.
    • Click Change to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Also refer:

Attempts to download apps from the Store are stuck at “Pending”

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    HTC surround fails to restore and stuck at the download screen?

Thanks for the reply. Since the phone is stuck in download mode the only other steps I can think of are listed on

this page
    . If the steps listed for the phone being stuck in download mode don't help you may be looking at an issue with the phone's hardware and I would encourage you to bring the phone to your mobile operator to look in to a replacement.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jul 20, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. stuck at start downloading - Similar Threads - stuck start downloading

2. App Stuck at "Starting Download"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Stuck at "Starting Download": After attempting to "Get" an app from the Microsoft Store, it has been stuck at "Starting Download" for several days. I am not sure where to go to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-stuck-at-starting-download/17a14ea3-5198-4faf-8187-64728bd59b1c
  3. App Stuck at "Starting Download"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Stuck at "Starting Download": After attempting to "Get" an app from the Microsoft Store, it has been stuck at "Starting Download" for several days. I am not sure where to go to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-stuck-at-starting-download/17a14ea3-5198-4faf-8187-64728bd59b1c
  4. App Stuck at "Starting Download"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  6. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  7. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. App stuck on 'Starting Download'

App stuck on 'Starting Download': Hello! For the past few days I have attempted to download an app for my schoolwork. However, as I have stated in the title, it doesn't seem to pass 'starting download.' There is no error message whatsoever. I have tried everything recommended to me to my best ability. I have...
  9. Stuck In "Starting Download"

Stuck In "Starting Download": So, I'm trying to download the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store but it's been stuck at the "starting download" phase for hours. I think this is already ridiculous considering how it's an app that's less than 40 mb in size. Judging by the reviews on the Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....