Windows 10: Stuck at start up

Discus and support Stuck at start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded one of my laptops to Windows 10 when it was still a free option. When I turned it on, it stuck at the black screen with the blue windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldmanprop, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Stuck at start up

I upgraded one of my laptops to Windows 10 when it was still a free option. When I turned it on, it stuck at the black screen with the blue windows logo. Dots circled below and never stopped. I got frustrated and put the machine aside. Now I would like to use it again. I can't get past that screen. I've searched many options but nothing seems to work. So I try to reinstall but now it wants a key. Am I screwed? Is there a way to make this machine work?

Thanks.

:)

oldmanprop, Sep 27, 2016

2. Windows 10 stuck at start up

I used the free upgrade from windows. it kept being offered through a pop up. Not sure what amount of RAM my system has. Ty

KenManG_751, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Start Up stuck at Please Wait

Sorry for the delay. But I ca tell you that everything works absolutely fine. There are no error messages - nothing that could have been a threat.

I would just be interested in how long it takes until the installation of Win10 is completed.

Orbe Arietta, Sep 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Stuck at start up

Hi, I suppose it is possible that since it never booted up it was never registered with MS's activation servers.

Probably your best bet is to find the MS regional activation phone number and call them, explaining the situation.
    Check if your laptop is approved by your manufacturer to run Windows 10. Most have a list of tested PCs.

Do you have the license key for your previous Windows?
    This may help:
    Showkey - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Stuck at start up

1. Stuck at start up - Similar Threads - Stuck start

2. Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer": After the last update, my computer refused to sign in. I would type my password like normal and it would just load. I let it do this for about an hour and restarted several times with the same result. I then started it in recovery mode and tried to undo the last update. Now...
  3. Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer": After the last update, my computer refused to sign in. I would type my password like normal and it would just load. I let it do this for about an hour and restarted several times with the same result. I then started it in recovery mode and tried to undo the last update. Now...
  4. Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly": So my laptop ran a disk fix, something happened and suddenly said undoing changes. It gets me to the start screen, I press space and it just shows me the blurry start screen, without the log in thing where you need to write your password.Then when I closed it and opened it...
  6. Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset

Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my laptop yesterday. I opened it up today, now I am stuck on the If you need an assistive screen reader, press the Windows screen. Any ways to fix this and go to the next part of the setting up?...
  7. My Asus A52J laptop stuck at Asus screen and can't start pls help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Asus A52J laptop stuck at Asus screen and can't start pls help me: My laptop crash and I try to restart but it did not work . Now it is stuck at logo screen . How do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-a52j-laptop-stuck-at-asus-screen-and-cant/22ddcf06-9388-4a33-a302-7d85a4af2466
  8. stuck at start downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    stuck at start downloading: i just bought asphalt 9 and i download it but it always stuck in start downloading if i wait for long its error and if i see detail it say ,something unexpected happened reporting this problem will help us understand it better. you can wait a bit and try again or restart...
  9. I got stuck in "your pc did not start correctly" after updating

I got stuck in "your pc did not start correctly" after updating: I wanted to update my pc, im not sure what the updates was but it was something like 20H2 and some driver updates i clicked on update and restart and went away, when i came back i found the pc turned off, when i turned it on i saw the logo and "preparing automatic repair"...
  10. setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes

setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes: So my laptop recently had a problem where it bootlooped due to an error code: 0xc000000eand now I have to reinstall windows because of that. now it's been more than 30 minutes and the screen just says setup is starting. I can move my cursor so my pc is not frozen. some people...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8796093022208 key word Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.