Windows 10: Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

Discus and support Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Really please help required that i have try all the troubleshooting tips with resetting my pc nothing has work for me, for me the last option is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paritoshkumarpanda1, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

Really please help required that i have try all the troubleshooting tips with resetting my pc nothing has work for me, for me the last option is recovery.

But i really appreatiate if some one able to help me regarding this problem to help me.

My concern is that if i used recovery manager does my other drives are also affected.

:)

paritoshkumarpanda1, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 16, 2020
  3. cmm0510 Win User
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also attempted to force safe mode by interrupting startup three times with the power button, but of course that didn't work either.

cmm0510, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

1. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop - Similar Threads - Stuck Startup repair

2. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  3. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  4. Stuck on a repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on a repair loop: My computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop and I don't know my admin password on my computer so I can't do any of the tools to try and fix it. How do I fix this?...
  5. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  6. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.: Hi, I'm trying to fix my son's laptop which is stuck on "attempting repair" on startup. I've tried pretty much everything I think. I booted from a flashdrive, tried everything including system restore which failed as it scanned the file system on the drive C:\ It suggests the...
  7. Stuck on "Attempting Repair" loop on startup.

8. Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing: Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also...
  9. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...
  10. Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Repair Loop: Hi all. I've been using Windows 10 for few weeks now and it's been really good. 8GB Ram 1 TB Hard Disc Asus Motherboard i5 processor Used the PC as I would normally do and shut it down last night. Recently installed the latest update for Win 10 as I recall....