Windows 10: Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

Discus and support Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/159624-how-specify-target-feature-update-version-windows-10-a.html#option3 I've followed the instructions but am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/boi_social, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

/u/boi_social, Nov 22, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Windows Phone OS7.10.8112.7 (Step 6)

Hi XemnessLive,

You can find many solutions for update issues listed on the following page:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484

The suggestions listed for the errors of the phone being stuck in download mode and stuck at OEM splash screen may be helpful along with the general steps listed at the beginning of the article.

Please let me know if these suggestions are able to help you update.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 22, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions?

1. Stuck at step two option one for specifying target feature update... Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - Stuck step option

2. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  3. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  4. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. pc going back one or two steps in any application and clicking not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc going back one or two steps in any application and clicking not working: every 30 minutes my pc glitches and it goes back 1 to 3 steps back on any application on my pc. i also cant click with my mouse anymore. when i press ctrl+alt+delete it resets back to normal. but some time later it does it again. how do i fix this problem? i also updated my...
  6. pc going back one or two steps in any application and clicking not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc going back one or two steps in any application and clicking not working: every 30 minutes my pc glitches and it goes back 1 to 3 steps back on any application on my pc. i also cant click with my mouse anymore. when i press ctrl+alt+delete it resets back to normal. but some time later it does it again. how do i fix this problem? i also updated my...
  7. pc going back one or two steps in any application and clicking not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can any one suggest the solution.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can any one suggest the solution.: #error code 80090016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-suggest-the-solution/aa13d4a2-501b-4794-ad1b-053e80fea339
  9. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  10. Two step verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...