Windows 10: Stuck at Temporary Profile I believe its what you call Temporary loop

Discus and support Stuck at Temporary Profile I believe its what you call Temporary loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I really need help right now. So I restart my laptop and then suddenly Windows logged in in temporary profile and I panicked. And I try searching on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Patricio, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Stuck at Temporary Profile I believe its what you call Temporary loop

I really need help right now. So I restart my laptop and then suddenly Windows logged in in temporary profile and I panicked. And I try searching on the internet for fixes on how to fix logged in temporary profile. I tried these methods https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/48012-fix-youve-been-signed-temporary-profile-windows-10-a.html , https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/win...-been-signed-in-with-a-temporary-profile/amp/ , and this https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/windowsreport.com/fix-signed-in-temporary-profile-windows-10/?amp but it didn’t work. Its like creating a new temp user again and again when I try to delete the subkeys. I think im in a temporary loop. I even tried going to safe mode and restart my laptop but the issue persists. Please help I don’t know what happened or why this happened to my laptop. Its my school laptop and I really need it. Thank you hope someone helps me.

Edit 1: Running SFC Scan and DISM Restore command didn’t work

Edit 2: Restarting 4 times didn’t work and I need help ASAP

Edit 3: changed some things

:)

James Patricio, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 1, 2021
  3. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Stuck at Temporary Profile I believe its what you call Temporary loop

Temporary Profile on Logon

Hi Elaine,

Being signed in with a temporary profile may occur if the user account is not loaded correctly or has been removed from the system. For us to properly assist you in rectifying this unusual behavior, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Is your PC connected to a domain?
    • Were you able to load the same profile on your computer before using the new hard drive?
    • What exactly is being logged in as "temporary profile"? Is it another user account on your computer?
    • Aside from using the new hard drive, have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Stuck at Temporary Profile I believe its what you call Temporary loop

1. Stuck at Temporary Profile I believe its what you call Temporary loop - Similar Threads - Stuck Temporary Profile

2. Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11: Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11I'm stuck within a temporary profile. I edited the Regkey it doesn't work. The taskbar straight up disappeared. pLease help me. I am stuck in here. I'm trying to used the trouble shooting>advanced option method, but it requires my...
  3. Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11: Stuck in a temporary profile in windows 11I'm stuck within a temporary profile. I edited the Regkey it doesn't work. The taskbar straight up disappeared. pLease help me. I am stuck in here. I'm trying to used the trouble shooting>advanced option method, but it requires my...
  4. Stuck at Temporary Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Temporary Profile: I really need help right now. So I restart my laptop and then suddenly Windows logged in in temporary profile and I panicked. And I try searching on the internet for fixes on how to fix logged in temporary profile. I tried these methods...
  5. Temporary profile issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Temporary profile issue: Hi a few days ago ,updated my laptop and then i logged into my laptop as normal but it signed me into temporary profile now since the i have tored everything but none of the things work....
  6. Signed with temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  7. Temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary profile: Hello All, My windows was reinstalled and I see the following message. "You are logged on with a temporary profile." I need to resolve this. Any guidance will be most appreciated....
  8. Temporary Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Profile: My computer is stuck in a temporary profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile/e864ddb8-1bc3-4bd8-9f60-f419a5154c11
  9. Signing in with Temporary Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....
  10. temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    temporary profile: I took the plunge and upgraded my computer with 6 gigs RAM and a dual core 3.0 athlon x64 cpu so I could install Win 10. Was running Win 7. Downloaded the ISO to a flash drive. Installed Win 10 ver.1703. Updated my drivers. All seemed to go well. I used it all day. Rebooted...