Windows 10: Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

Discus and support Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MichaelMansour2, May 30, 2021.

1. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears with no wallpaper behind.When I press enter to pull up the login screen, it does not show the prompt at all. All I see is the internet, accessibility, and power options on the bottom right.When this issue began==================Yesterday morningRecurring issue==================YesDate of purchase==================2020Under

:)

MichaelMansour2, May 30, 2021

2. No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, May 30, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 30, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

Thema:

Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

1. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt - Similar Threads - Stuck Welcome Screen

2. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  3. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  4. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  6. Stuck in welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  7. Stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on welcome screen: I have correctly entered my password on my windows 10 pc but its stuck on welcome under my name with the dots going round https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-welcome-screen/fa145805-accc-4afd-b700-01dd889439bf
  8. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen: Hello, So yesterday I was reading some article from the NY Times (my navigator is Chrome), when out of the blue I get the spinning cursor. After 10 minutes, it wouldn't go away. So I decided to force shutdown my PC. I start it up again, and to my surprise, I can't get...
  10. Stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Welcome screen: idk if the computer even works anymore! I'm over it! Going use a public computer 22380